𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫

𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 is apart of Alison's clique

𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 is apart of Alison's clique. She and Alison share a close bond. They're very similar. They are both the queen bees and together, they could rule the world. Rachel has major bad bitch energy. She comes from a wealthy family. To say she is spoiled would be an understatement. Together, Rachel and Alison will blackmail, manipulate and let everyone know who's in charge. 

Rachel has known the DiLaurentis family for a very long time. She and Alison became friends when they were around five years old. By the time they were teenagers, they were inseparable. However, Rachel got secretly involved with a different crowd. Alison's older brother, Jason. It started with her being bored in the DiLaurentis house, to experimenting with drugs, and then to secret affairs with Jason. She never told Alison or anyone for that matter. 

Rachel's home/family life was a bit different from the typical Rosewood teen. The Taylor family is a dynasty. Every generation of Taylor's has amounted to something big in either the business or politics industry. As a whole, the Taylor's are as rich as the Waltons. The only reason the Taylor's have a house in Rosewood is because, simple enough, Rachel's father owns Rosewood. He bought it in 1986, from the founding family. Taylor Industries  is one of the richest companies in the world. It started when Rachel's grandparents, Eloise and Frederic Taylor, bought out Guy Savoy in Paris from the chef himself and then went on to buy Per Se, the three Michelin star restaurant in New York. Following in his parents footsteps, Richard Taylor, Rachel's father, bought out the Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, LLC and then the Marriott International, finishing with the town Rosewood. Such success includes lots of traveling. Something not ideal for a teenager. Rachel felt most at home in Rosewood, so her parents made arrangements with Tom and Ashley Marin to let her stay there while they, including Rachel's younger sister - by one year, Lola, continued bouncing around from state to state, country to country. While Richard spent all his time doing business, Clarissa Taylor, Rachel's mother, spent her time hosting functions, launch parties, fundraisers and all sorts of events to support Taylor Industries. Lola Taylor, is a lot like Rachel, although neither would ever admit it. She was just as much of a wild child and was always behind a scandal. However, even though she was younger than Rachel, she felt the need to look out for her older sister, especially since she had a slightly better grasp on reality than Rachel. 

Rachel is the type of girl that cares more about her reputation, fashion and boys more than the actual important things like her education. She is naturally pretty smart though. She was also an extremely social person. Although she was mean, she could talk to pretty much anyone. However, she's always had an extreme wild side. She's had plenty of experience with substances and is known for getting wasted on martinis and champagne every night. She's also very spontaneous and does things without thinking, which is why she potentially makes the worst possible decisions most of the time.