𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝐬𝐭, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟗

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝐬𝐭, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟗

𝐈𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝. Rachel Taylor, Aria Montgomery, Hanna Marin, Spencer Hastings and Emily Fields were waiting for the final member of their clique, Alison DiLaurentis, in Spencer's barn. Tonight was their annual last weekend of summer sleepover. They sat in a circle, blasting Don't Trust Me by 3OH3! from Rachel's iPod and passing around tequila that Hanna swiped with Rachel's assistance. 

Rachel felt her phone vibrate from beside her, so she picked it up while taking a sip of her drink. 

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧

Meet me in my room?

𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥

I'll sneak out when the girls are asleep.

Rachel smirked and set her phone down. When she looked up, she was met by suspicious stares from the other girls. 

"Ooh, is that another mysterious boy you won't tell us about, Rach?" Spencer smirked.

The brunette just rolled her eyes in response. Then the lights turned off and so did the music. There was a storm going on outside so Rachel assumed that was what turned off the power.

"Whoa. What happened?" Hanna asked, voice shaking slightly.

"It must be the storm," Spencer replied, unfazed.

There were creaking noises coming from outside and they were getting louder. Rachel thought it was just the wind, although she did hear footsteps, which made her think that it was Alison trying to scare them. 

"Something's out there," Aria said, shakily.

As the supposed footsteps seemed to get nearer, the girls, minus Rachel, stood up with a flashlight and slowly crept towards the door, clinging on to one another. Rachel was certain that it was Alison, so she remained on the couch, sipping her drink, trying not to laugh at how frightened the other girls seemed. 

"Guys?" Hanna whispered, fixated to the turning doorknob.

They all followed her gaze to the doorknob. It opened but no one was there. They walked slowly towards the door and peered outside.

Suddenly, Alison jumped out from behind the door with a big smile on her face while the other girls jumped back and screamed.