Stylist Noona Pt 83 (Meet the Parents)(mostly fluff, mild angst)

Start from the beginning

Third is a syrupy sweet cherry blossom pink with tiny white flowers and large brown buttons down the front. It has spaghetti straps, and a straight neck, with a fitted bodice and a flouncy circle skirt. And the best part... It has pockets.

"I like this one already, I'd want to try it on with a t-shirt under it first."

And finally the last dress. A forest green lace wrap dress, with long bell sleeves. It's a nice dress but all you can think of are the possible mishaps. Bend over too far, or not notice the tie has come undone, and it's game over.

"So let's have you try on the blue one first, while I look for a top to go under the pink one."

Tae busies himself in your dresser drawers while you tediously unbutton and rebutton the chambray dress. You admire it in the mirror as you pull the waist tie tight.

"This one looks good, I think. What do you think?" you look for Tae's approval in the mirror.

He pops up from looking through shirts, smiling genuinely.

"That looks very good baby. You look beautiful. Is that the one?"

You think for a very drawn out moment.

"Maybe I'll try on the pink one too. It's really cute on the hanger, hopefully it looks that good on me too." You shrug, again going through the work to unbutton the dress enough for your hips to fit through. "Any shirts you'd recommend, Mr. stylist?"

Tae laughs at your cheekiness, but shakes his head 'no'.

"Not that I can find, you just don't have any tighter white shirts, long or short sleeves. They're all too baggy."

"Okay well.." You already have the dress in hand, "Maybe it'll be okay without it then?"

Slipping the dress over your head, you zip the back and fix your mussed hair, before looking in the mirror.

Oh wow.

It's really beautiful. Even without makeup or styled hair, you feel really beautiful.

Holding your breath you turn around to Tae who found a spot on the bed again.

He stares back at you in awe. If this were an anime, he'd have huge blush marks over his nose and cheeks.

"Baby- wow- just wow. Please tell me that's the one you're picking."

You spin back to the mirror, admiring it more. Unconsciously you pull your hair to one side exposing your shoulders.

Well that could be a problem.

"I want to say yes, but I just don't think having my shoulders out is something your parents will appreciate."

"Forget about them for a second, is it going to make you uncomfortable?" He asks, lifting an eyebrow. "Answer honestly."

"If it was just the 8 of us, no. But since they'll be here too, yes."

"Then it settled, the blue dress is the one, and it only took a half hour!"

"Yea. it's settled." You have that same feeling you get when you flip a coin and realize what you actually want but the coin says otherwise. "Now off to bed. We both need to sleep."

You hurry to get to bed, leaving the mess of dresses until the morning.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Ughh"

It feels like you had just laid down and your alarm is already going off.

You roll over and smack the snooze button begrudgingly, laying there peacefully for a few more moments.