FFVII (Bella's Past) II

Here we go again! Two chapters in one night/day for this story! I am trying to make this story last a little while before they make it to Altissia, trust me, I have big plans. I might just do four chapters of this before they go to the SHINRA facility (maybe even before), we will see, please, I hope you enjoy!

Before I forget, I have skipped a bit of the story (game, whatever), remember; we're following Bella's story(:

~

Groaning awake, Bella opens her eyes looking overseeing Cloud's chest heaving up and down as if he was having a nightmare, but she knew better. Bella slightly gets up with Kirara behind her as she stretches her back feeling her shoulders pop along with her back. Putting her boots on quietly, she grabs the handle and begins walking out with Kirara in tow.

"Oh, what a Happy Thirteenth Birthday to me..." sighs Bella as Kirara shifts to her form as Bella gets on her. "Might as well head off and see what the day brings me..." Kirara then takes off and gets ready for the day. The fresh air felt nice against her skin as they flew, her scarf around her waist hugging against her. "Let's see what today brings me..."

~'*'~

After several hours of being by herself, Kirara lands on the ground near Seventh Heaven after seeing Cloud and Tifa walk in, smiling, Bella hops off and quickly rushes in finding him at the bar. She knew better than to interrupt people while they were talking. Walking to the booth, she sat there while Kirara, still in her sabertooth form, sat next to her while Bella sat there. When she was done making his drinks, Tifa left to go underground.

"Cloud-Cloud..."

"I know..." Cloud said taking a drink of his alcohol staring blankly ahead of him. "I told Tifa we would stay a little while longer, get our savings up, and then we'll head out."

"Alright..." Bella sighs standing up and walking up to him touching his forearm. "Play some Darts with me?"

Cloud looks at her and smirks her way. The only time she sees anything but a stern look on his face is when she challenges him. Cloud gets up walking with her to the Dartboard and begins playing with her. Kirara sits behind them watching them have fun with their competition. Bella laughs a little bit when she hits the bullseye, jumping for joy making Cloud chuckle while he tries to beat her.

After a little bit, Bella won making her jump for joy once again. Cloud chuckles again, as he looks at her and touches her head. "Why don't you head outside and get some fresh air, I'll catch up with you here in a bit,"

Bella smiles and nods while rushing off with Kirara behind her. Opening the doors and went down the steps, Kirara in tow. After turning right, she made up her mind to talk to Marle to see if anything needed to be done.

Before she went further down the street, a few men stepped in front of her making her glide to a stop. Kirara letting out a warning growl at the unwanted men. Bella swallowed thickly, keeping her composure. She knew better. After all... She was trained by Cloud in case anything like this happened.

"Mm, so tough," said the leader looking at Bella who glares at him. "Say, little girl, where's the man with the gun on his arm." He points to his arm where Barrett's gun was located. The young girl kept her mouth shut while Kirara continues growling at them, looking around. "I'm not gonna ask again, girl, where is he?"

"I was told to never talk to strangers or dumbasses like you," retorted the young girl standing close to Kirara who growls louder when the men began approaching her. "So, could you kindly leave me alone?"

The leader and goons began laughing while he stops his walking towards the young girl, "really, who said?"

A step from behind startled Bella. "That would be me," said a familiar voice as the men look up seeing Cloud behind her seeing the irritated look on his face. "Now, get away from her."