XIII

Yep! I'm back! I'm sorry it took so long to update this, I hate myself for not updating as much as I should. I do, again, apologize. I hope you enjoy this chapter, this took quite a bit of a thought process to do because it's a little filler before they reach Altissia; I really tried! Love you my readers!<3

~

Day Five

Bella and Kirara, in her small form, were walking around Lestallum during a nice day. It was around eight in the morning, so it was staying cool in the town. Around ten, Bella noticed, is when it started getting hot. She figured it would take a little bit before they headed out towards Caem. Bella then looks at the horizon seeing something in the distance, wondering if she should head there. She walks down towards the Lookout and leans against it, looking back towards the Thoroughfare seeing hardly anyone there.

Bella brings her hand up to her hair that was currently back in its half-pony, her bangs framing her face as she begins stroking her hair.

"What's on your mind, Bella?" asks the nekomata once more, looking at her.

Bella looks at her then back in the distance. "I feel like getting away from Lestallum for a few hours, maybe going on those rocks," Bella points at the Stone Arcs in the distance. "I need to clear my mind, especially after what happened with Ravus..."

Kirara sighs, rubbing her face against Bella's cheek and nods, looking back but mews quietly as she jumps on the edge. Bella raised a brow at her then her eyes widened when she heard his familiar voice behind her.

"What'cha up too?" asks the King standing beside her.

"I was thinking of heading towards the Stone Arcs to go clear my head," Bella told him looking back at them.

Noctis leans against the railing and looks over at them; "How come?"

Bella lets out a small breath of a laugh, looking down. "I always had this thing that when I'm way up high, my head seems to clear up and I can think clearly. And everything that seems confusing or messed up suddenly becomes clear."

Noctis smiles at her, touching her hand with his. "It makes sense," he tells her making her look at him. "Would you mind if I join you?"

Bella looks at Kirara who mews, the young woman looks back at Noctis and nods. She grabs his hand gently guiding him to the edge of the Lookout.

"Whoa!" Noctis gasps out. "What are you doing?"

Bella giggles, keeping a tight hold on his hand, looking back seeing no one looking at them. She looks back at the King and continues to smile. "Do you trust me?"

"I guess..." He was skeptical but in truth – he did. "Why?"

Bella brings him with her when she jumps off making him freak out, Bella giggles happily when she feels Kirara catch them half-way down. Noctis behind Bella who laughs loudly as Kirara takes them to the Stone Arcs.

"You're insane, Bells!"

"I've been called worse," Bella giggles looking back at him as his arms tighten around her waist gently. She blushes a little bit and giggles once more, looking ahead.

Noctis finally calms his breathing as he looks around seeing the beautiful scenery from the sky. "I can see why you like flying on Kirara, this is breathtaking."

Bella nods, as Kirara approaches the Stone Arcs, carefully landing on them. Noctis jumps down first looking around while Bella jumps down as well taking in the breathtaking sight before them. Bella moves to sit down while Kirara roams around the Arc, ignoring behind her. Before Bella could sit down, Noctis touches her arm making her look at him.