I

Original: January 10th, 2018 with 930 word count

Updated: February 14th, 2019 with 1920 count

Someone comes into your world

Suddenly your world has changed forever

~

A beautiful young ombré haired colored woman was walking down the street in Edge, she wore a pale purple long sleeved v-neck shirt that ended at the top of her stomach with onyx colored shorts that ended at mid hip, above knee high white socks and knee high black combat boots; she wore her hair in a high pony-tail, some blond locks hanging over her shoulder with her side-swept brunett bangs behind her ear. Her brother's earring in her left ear second from the bottom, a small round earring on the bottom and a wrap-around earring on top. Bright green eyes shining with the sun's rays, and a smile was held on her rose-colored lips.

Her companion deemed Kirara, followed beside her in her sabertooth form, Kirara's body standing as tall as Bella's chest. She glanced at her friend.

"What got you so happy, Bells?" asks the nekomata, tilting her head to the side. "I can feel the smile all the way over here."

Bella felt giddy, she squealed a little bit and looks at her. "Cloud-Cloud told me he has news for me and I want to know what it is, but he swore everyone to secrecy, obviously except for me." Bella explains to her. "Even little Marlene doesn't want to tell me!"

Kirara chuckles leaning her head down on Bella's arm and rubbed against it as they round left at the corner to get to Seventh Heaven. "I apologize if I can't tell you the news, but – I promise it will be worth it,"

"I know, but I hate secrets being kept from me," Bella frowns looking ahead while they stop at the cross-walk as they look both ways. And they begin walking again and turn right after they finish crossing. "I can't wait to see what he has planned or whatever."

Kirara chuckles and rubs her head against Bella's arm again. After a minute of silence and walking, Bella stops when she feels something weird in the alleyway on her right. Raising a brow, she walks over to the weird feeling with Kirara following her.

"Everything okay, Bells?"

"Something feels off about this alleyway, I don't know what it is," Bella says stopping as she looks around once more.

"It's time to fly and fulfill your destiny, Little Butterfly!" said a familiar making her gasp and as soon as she turns around, she blacks out.

~

Bella was laying on her stomach, she could feel the grass against her bare stomach and the breeze against her skin. Waking up with a heavy gasp, her eyes snapped open looking around pushing her up from the grass groaning in pain. Sitting on her knees, Bella shakes her head gripping it gently she could see a tint of silver on her shoulder. Blinking, she looks over seeing silver in her hair, narrowing her eyes in question she grabs it and then sees black just above the silver.

"You were blond and brown, why are you black and silver?" asks the young woman touching her hair gently wondering if her eyes were playing tricks. Reaching in her back pocket pulling out her phone turning it on seeing her background of her friends, smiling lightly she touched the screen gently and a tear from her eye falling, guiding her hand to the camera function she slides up turning it to front facing camera. Her eyes widen at her features.

"My..." She whispers quietly, touching her cheek gently. Her shining a bright blue, just like the sky. Her hair the darkest of blacks, fading into silver at her tips starting from her shoulder. "My eyes... My hair..." Bella was surprised seeing them this color. "They're back..." Bella missed her original hair and eye color and now they were back. She looks down seeing her in the outfit she was still wearing, grass stains covering her chest area a bit. Letting out a groan she tries to wipe her shirt, but it didn't come off. "Great..."