FFVII (Bella's Past) III

Okay! Thank you @blooming_amethyst for bringing this to my attention! Let me correct myself here, Cloud is 21 in this while Bella is 13, when in Advent Children comes around Cloud is 23 while Bella is 15, turning 16 and when FFXV happens, it had been three years since then, Cloud is 26 while Bella is 19. I hope that clarifies things for people!(: I had to fix that, thank you for understanding!

I think I'll end the Flashbacks here until next time and continue Bella's story for the trip to Altissia, who's ready?

~

Laying on Kirara near the door, they waited for Cloud for a half-hour, but Bella couldn't do it anymore, her eyes failed her and she fell asleep. Bella was sleeping softly against the Kirara when Cloud opened the door, he snorts and walks to the bed and sets his sword down beside the bed and laid on it, falling asleep himself. Thinking back on what just happened.

What a long day...

It was a dreamless sleep for both of them, it was nice for once instead of having nightmares of something that didn't make sense, especially for Bella.

After the morning hit, Cloud slowly woke up throwing his hand around making Bella jump off Kirara and gasps awake looking overseeing Cloud staring at the door.

"Cloud-Cloud?"

"Get ready, something's wrong."

Bella lets out a breath, nodding her head putting her guns behind her. Dusting off her dress and follows him. "Cloud!"

"Tifa?"

"Come with me, quickly!"

They all rush and Kirara lets out a deep growl, seeing the ghosts floating around. Bella grabs her guns and aims them at the ghosts, Kirara keeps her ground. After beating the first wave, they pressed on, running into obstacles on the way. Bella was shaking, wondering what these were. As they reached Seventh Heaven, Bella lifted her weapons and continues shooting them, wondering none of her bullets were hitting them.

"Ah!" Bella yells being pulled by them being surrounded by them. "Cloud!"

"Bella!" Tifa calls out worriedly, rushing up to help her, trying to kick them away. Cloud helps as well with Kirara's help trying to get to Bella. After defeating them, Bella leans up seeing the ghosts gone. Tears falling from her eyes as Kirara went up to her and started growling at them. "Keep her safe, Kirara!"

Kirara roars loudly, keeping them away from Bella. "I'm okay... I'm okay..." Bella keeps whispering under her breath, drying her tears. "Cloud is here... Kirara is here... I'll be okay..." Kirara looks at her wondering what she was muttering under her breath. Watching them beat them while looking overseeing them attack Jessie.

"Jessie!" Bella calls out, after she lands on the ground, Bella rushes up to her after the ghosts left. She touches her and she was still breathing. Jessie sat up and looked at everyone while Barrett yelled at everyone.

Cloud picked up Jessie and brought her into Seventh Heaven, Bella follows him with Kirara in tow. When they got in, Bella stayed near Cloud while they discussed the mission, Barrett asking him if he wanted to join. Cloud said he wanted a raise and Barrett agreed, Cloud looks at Bella who looks back at him.

"Bella, I need you to stay here and guard,"

Bella takes a deep breath. "... What?"

"It'll help Wedge in case those things come back, can you do that for me?"

Kirara nudges Bella and she looks at her while Kirara nods. Bella sighs and looks up at him with a nod herself. "Fine... But when you get back, I expect to get something..."