XV

Hello!! Another chapter today, I'm on a roll with this story this week, aren't I? Well, I hope you enjoy this chapter as this one is a little intense, oh boy!

~

That morning, Ignis went over the plan with Bella, she would take over in the air and make sure everyone escaped quickly and safely.

"Won't people question why a giant cat is in the air?"

Ignis shakes his head. "No, they'll be too busy evacuating, we should be alright," assured Ignis with a curt nod. "Don't worry, you'll be on the ground before they even notice anything was out of the ordinary."

Bella nods towards Ignis as he continues; "During the rite, we must see to it the empire does not harass Leviathan."

"Gonna be tough to pull off before the king receives her power." sighs Gladio

"And with four of us on evacuation detail..." Prompto adds looking at everyone. Bella agrees silently.

"Indeed," Ignis answers confidently, "The best we can realistically do is to help the Hydraean help herself."

Bella raises a brow and asks him. "What kind of help are you talking about, Ignis?"

"Just like Titan," responds Ignis staring at her. "The empire will seek to immobilize Leviathan."

"Ah, with the harpoon things?" questions Prompto gesturing with his hands as Ignis nods.

Bella was curious and began speaking. "So, you're realistically saying that if we dislodge them from said Goddess, she'll have a fighting chance? Is that right?"

"That is spot on, actually." Ignis nods to her.

"Sounds good in theory," Gladio implores to them. "But don't push it. It's pointless unless you can get that blessing."

Ignis was quick to agree. "Stay flexible, stay alert."

"Alright, will do," Noctis told them with a curt nod.

~

Bella and Kirara stayed in the air while they watched everything happening below them. Bella wasn't listening to Lunafreya speak, she guessed it had something to do with what was going on. She would have to admit though, she was gorgeous. Even more gorgeous than what the men had explained to her. Ignoring that, something was nagging Bella and it was in the pit of her stomach, biting her lip gently making sure not to draw blood, she was worried for the young King.

Even though... It was more than that...

Kirara quickly shoots for the ground while everyone began leaving, she lands on the ground as she changes into her small form jumping on Bella's shoulder. Bella's bright orbs scanned around the area once more and then felt a huge quake in the ground making her fall on her ass. Bella groans a little bit rubbing her behind, she stands up as she touches Kirara's head changing her into a Bow-Blade, she held the bow tightly as she keeps it close to her while she guides people to safety.

"So, it begins..." Bella barely heard Prompto speak through the radio in her ear, Bella quietly nods as she continues guiding people.

Taking a deep breath to calm her nerves she looks around seeing her space almost empty. "Yep," affirmed Bella trying to keep people calm as they escaped from the battle. She turns her head after the last of the people leave, the young maiden takes her bow knocking it back shooting the MTs coming at her. They hit the ground heavily as she turns around seeing more MTs rushing towards her. She groans loudly. "Great..."

Taking her weapon, she changed it into a blade swinging it backward knocking the heads off and she kicks one behind her changing her weapon quickly shooting an arrow at the MT in the distance. Turning around she kicks one away from her and shoots it in the chest making it malfunction. Standing straight, she looks at her achievement, Bella changes Kirara back for a bit so she could rest. Bella lets out a deep breath as she turns around seeing a huge serpent in the distance and it worried the young maiden. Kirara and her look at one another nodding while quickly running towards the serpent in the distance.