XIV

Woo! Another two chapters in one night, lucky day I suppose haha! I hope you enjoy this chapter! Maybe after the Noctis is sucked into the crystal I'll continue on with her flashbacks! Whaddya think? I had to separate this into two chapters, oof, too much! The next one will be intense!

We get to see an old character in this... WHO? You'll know...

Enjoy!!

~

Sitting on the boat while everyone talked to themselves about the trip, she was leaning against the boat, deep in thought. Bella could feel the spray of the ocean hitting her skin, it was chilly but at the same time, it felt nice. The sun was brightly shining in the sky, they were probably another several hours away from Altissia, she wondered what the place looked like and if she could do things there, like – buy accessories or something.

"I wonder what you're doing up there, Zack..." whispers the young maiden quietly, looking up at the sky not seeing a single cloud there. "Do you see me up there, even though I'm in a different world?" Bella sighs a little bit looking down at the water, it seemed like it was standing still, but she knew better. Standing up, she looks back up at the sky, turning around seeing everyone talking to Cid.

Letting out a small smile, she walks to the back of the boat, sitting in one of the seats with Kirara. Bella leans back against the seat, listening to the boat as it rocked her to sleep.

~

Waking up on the outskirts of Edge, Bella looks at the dusty sky wondering where she was for a moment until she shot herself up looking at the desolate place in front of her. Her bright eyes stared at the building, seeing it broken down. Pushing up from the dirt into the standing position feeling the breeze hitting her skin, her hair grazing her skin.

"Ed... Edge...?"

Bella turns seeing her brothers Buster Sword sitting in the dirt, Bella started walking towards it wondering what she was doing here. After standing close to it, she reaches her hand and touches it feeling the hilt of the sword. Letting out a shaky breath, Bella wraps her fingers gently around it, feeling the knurled material. Her hands shaking from the sight of the sword.

"I... Why do I see the Buster Sword...?" asks Bella, raising a brow, turning her head to see dust flying everywhere. Letting go of the sword, Bella sits next to it bringing her knees up to her chest after wrapping her arms around them. "If this is some sort of joke, brain, this isn't funny."

"I don't think it's playing you this hard, Rose..."

Bella froze, eyes widened as she slowly turns around seeing Cloud standing there. Bella slowly stood up turning towards him. Cloud was in awe, seeing how much she's grown since the last he's seen her. Seven months, give or take.

"C... Cloud-Cloud..." She takes a step towards him as he brings his arms up while she sprints into them almost making him fall. "Cloud-Cloud!"

Cloud hugs her tightly, while she brings him closer to her. Bella missed this so much! He raised her after her brother passed and kept his promise to him as well. Tears fell down her face after letting him go, she looks at him.

"I miss you so much, Cloud-Cloud..." She sobs quietly, as he brings her to arms-length while she brings her hands up wiping her face gently. "I miss you and I miss everyone..."

"And we miss you so much, Rose..." Cloud said putting his arms down as he looks at her appearance seeing something different about her. "When did your hair come back?"

Bella's tears fell down her face again, looking at him with her bright eyes. "After I've been thrown into a different world..." She sniffs, bringing her hands up again, wiping the tears from her face again. "I know you all of been looking for me, but – let's be honest here, Cloud-Cloud. You're never going to find me..."