XIX

Short. Very short. I might add more later, MAYBE!

~

How many years has it been so far? Four? Five? Whatever the count was, the young maiden was flying on Kirara trying to keep herself busy while Noctis was away. No one told her where Noctis was and they planned on keeping it that way so she didn't find him. She was fighting Daemons making sure they didn't hurt any of the people who were traveling around, when she finally rested it was in Lestallum. Everyone knew her and Kirara and they weren't afraid anymore. It was nice. She had cut her hair short, it was just below her chin, her black sable locks straight while her silver ombre stayed, her bangs swept across her forehead. She kept on the clothes she's been wearing for years.

"Daemons are trying to attack the other powerplant trying to go up!" Someone shouted out making Bella and Kirara look at one another and quickly head out to find the attack. Luckily the Darkness hadn't fully taken over the world completely yet so there was some daylight but that didn't stop the Daemons from attacking.

Finally getting rid of the Daemons once more, pinching her lips tightly as she attacks the Daemons once more.

"Did you take care of it?"

"Of course I did," Bella snapped at Cor as Kirara landed on the ground and looks at him. "We need to establish some rules here, Cor."

"I know," Cor lifts his hands up while she keeps her guard up a little bit. "Don't worry, I'll guide you through the easiest way to the Courtyard in the next month, we're still establishing the way in which is taking a while."

"It's been five years, Cor, we should be able to get in there and establish a base that way we can start taking down the Daemons in there for Noctis."

"I want that as much as you do, but rushing it isn't going to do anything, unfortunately, you have to trust this process, alright, Bella."

Bella huffs and turns away, unhappy with the turnout of the argument. Cor gently chuckles as they both walk off after getting rid of the Daemons and back to their base near Insomnia. Taking a deep breath, Bella realizes what she was doing and frowned. All she wanted was Noctis back and Cor was right, rushing things isn't going to make him come back any quicker. All she wanted was to be with Noctis but she knew his fate.

She was determined to hopefully change it. She had to.

Bella couldn't live without him...