Jk: How d-!
she hugged him tightly and began crying on his shoulder.

he was speechless and the others also came worried out of the car.

y/n: h-e is h-er-e 😭😭
she said crying hard.
Jin: who?

Jin asked her worried but suga held his shoulder and turned him around. suga showed his finger to the front and they saw someone standing in the dark.

???: twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder where you are.
the unknown man sang in a creepy voice.

y/n: stop!! stop it!!
she told the man to stop singing but the man laughed creepily making y/n cry harder.

the boys took out their guns and pointed it towards the man.

NJ: show yourself or else we'll shoot.
the man didn't listen and walked backwards in the dark. and after that he vanished. he went into the woods.

the boys went into the car with y/n and went to their house. y/n was still in Jk embrace sobbing and sniffing. Jk tried calming her down but she would only cry more.

at home.

J-hope: Jungkook take y/n to her room and stay there with her. we will go and search for that bastard.
Jk: okay

Jungkook took y/n inside her room and layed her down on the bed.

jk: y/n u should change ur clothes . it got some bloodstains
the blood was on Jk clothes and she hugged him that's why her clothes also got stained.

Jk: u go change i will shower in my room.
he was about to go when y/n pulled his arm stopping him. 
y/n: d-don't l-leave me 😨

he sighed and told her that he won't go anywhere. he will only go shower and come back.she kept shaking her head from left to right telling him not to go. he sighed and removed her hand.

Jk: give me on sec
she nodded her head. he ran out of her room and came back breathing heavily with some clothes in his hand.

Jk: i will change in ur room. okay? 👌🏻
y/n: 🙂
she sighed relieved.

y/n first took a bath and after that Jungkook took a shower.

this is what u wore

u were busy putting ur phone on charge when u noticed something on the wall

u got closer and noticed what it is.
Jk already tooked a bath and is busy drying his hair in the shower room.

y/n: Aaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!
when Jk heard her scream he hurriedly went outside and saw her coming towards his way. she jumped on him hugging him like a koala

Jk: what happened princess?y/n: t-he-re😣Jk: huh?y/n: co-ckroach😵Jk saw the cockroach going inside the closet

y/n: t-he-re😣
Jk: huh?
y/n: co-ckroach😵
Jk saw the cockroach going inside the closet. he went inside the closet together with her.

y/n: d-don't. I'm s-ca-red.
he patted her head to not be scared and went inside the closet and saw......

y/n: w-what h-hap-pened?
Jk: that's what I should ask u
y/n: huh?
Jk: mind looking at ur back on ur table.

she turned around and looked at the table and saw a bag of chip while the cockroach is partying.

she looked back at Jk with a innocent look.
he sighed and took that bag with the cockroach in it and fold it. throwing it in the bin in the room.

he looked at her with a "what" look. she looked back at him with the same look.

jk: do u want to be like this forever.
she looked down and saw how he only was in his towel and his abs are showing. she became red and tried standing on her own feet. she was about to slipp but Jk cought her thighs.

she became more red and got down hurriedly and went on her bed under the covers. Jk looked at her with a smirk.

to be continued~