chapter 41: perfect situation [16+]

5:17 PM, Tuesday, May 3rd, 2022

Jeno, Choerry, and Yeeun sat at the living room coffee table, each of them scrolling on their phones in silence. About two minutes ago, Yeeun had made two calls, one to you, and one to Beomgyu, trying to ask where you both were. But, there was no response.

Ding!

Yeeun's phone vibrated.
"Ah! I got a text from Y/N!" she announced. Jeno and Choerry scrambled over to her side of the table immediately.
"What'd she say??" Choerry asked.
"Let's see..." Yeeun tapped on the message.

hot people only
5:14 PM

jang yeeun: WHERE TF ARE YALL?

choi yerim: srsly we just broke into your house

jang yeeun: BOZOS PICK UP MY CALLS

lee jeno: hello???

5:17 PM

y/n is typing...

y/n: mb guys

y/n: we're making a last minute trip to the convenience store

Yeeun stared at message in irritation.

5:18 PM

jang yeeun: MY BAD???

jang yeeun: MAYBE NEXT TIME TEXT US BEFORE HAND AND PICK UP MY CALLS AND I'LL ACCEPT YOUR "MB"

y/n is typing...

choi beomgyu is typing...

y/n: sorryyy it slipped my forehead

choi beomgyu: our bad.

jang yeeun is typing...

jang yeeun: OMFG WHATEVER

jang yeeun: HURRY UP SO I CAN BEAT YALLS ASSES

jang yeeun: and be safe >:(

Yeeun huffed and threw her phone on her lap. Jeno and Choerry sighed as they had just witnessed the anger of Jang Yeeun.
"At least they weren't abducted by aliens," Jeno said.
"..."
"..."
"Jeno," Yeeun turned to him.
"Shut the hell up," Yeeun and Choerry said simultaneously. He giggled.

______

You turned to Beomgyu.
"Now we wait," you sighed. Your plan was devious: once enough time had passed, quietly escape through your bedroom window and come around to the front door, acting like you had been at the convenience store the whole time.
"Yup," Beomgyu popped his lips. The two of you sat in silence. The closet was dark, with enough space to lay down but not enough to stand up, as your hanging clothes would be in the way.
"Do you know where I threw the clothes?" you looked around. He didn't say anything.
"I'll take that as a no?" you added.
"Hm..." he hummed.
"Choi Beomgyu...?" you raised an eyebrow.
"Do we have to put them back on right now?" he asked. You stopped.
"Oh my gosh..." you shook your head.
"I'm sorry Mr. Sex Brain but yes, if they somehow did come find us, and we had our clothes on, we could just say that we were pranking them or something," you reasoned.
"If we didn't, then that wouldn't work, would it?" you said. He huffed. I'm still not getting through to him, I sighed.
"...And Jeno would see me half-naked," you said. Beomgyu gasped dramatically.
"Put some clothes on woman!" he said urgently.
"Quick!" he grabbed a shirt from a corner of the closet. You grinned a little. This peabrain.

As you raised on your hands up to grab the blouse, you felt something push you down on your back.
"Just kidding," you could hear his smirk as he leaned over you in the dark.
"Idiot-," your words were put to a halt as he sunk his lips back into yours. You felt yourself melting again. Your legs slowly lowered as he held your waist down. He pulled away.
"B-Beomgyu! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" you whispered. He huffed.
"I mean seriously, they're like two rooms over!" you nagged.
"You just have to keep quiet," he whispered. His whispering voice was the kind to make your toes curl.
"Gyu..." you stalled. This is bad.
"You can do that, right?" he asked.
"It's not about that!" you responded. The space around you was so confined and dark. All you could feel was his skin on yours.
"What? So you can't?" Beomgyu started leaning closer again. Something in your body whined and stirred. What's wrong with me today?
"C'mon, we'll be quick," he said. If you wanna do it than just start! It's too embarrassing to admit that I want to! you bit your lip and screamed at him in your head.
"Y/N," he called your name. This is when your thoughts went silent. You could feel the hairs from his bangs tickling your forehead now. He was so close, looming over you.
"Please," he pleaded. Ba-bum. It was over for you. You knew Beomgyu wasn't going to actually do anything to you unless you said it was okay. It was now or never.
"Kiss me," you whispered. He giggled.
"Okay," he said before laying his soft lips on top of yours. Dammit.

______

The front door knob screeched as it turned. Yeeun, Choerry, and Jeno's heads darted to the door.
"Hello~?" they heard your voice from the mud room.
"Heyo!" Beomgyu called out. The three of them raced out the mud room.
"Hey!" Choerry yelled out. Everyone came to a screeching halt as the five of you met at the living room doorway.
"Finally," Jeno sighed with relief.
"You motherfuckers," Yeeun said as she rolled up her sleeves. Suddenly, the air in the room changed from excitement to hostility. You and Beomgyu backed up as Choerry and Jeno stepped aside.
"We're sorry?" you said as you flinched.
"Please, we didn't mean to take so long," Beomgyu begged as the two of you cowered in fear.
"Sorry doesn't cut it," Yeeun placed her hands on her hips. Her eyes looked like they could glow red.
"Jeno," she said without removing her eyes from you and Beomgyu.
"H-Huh?!" Jeno jumped.
"Give me your belt," she held out her hand. He paused.
"C'mon," she hustled him. He rushed, ripping his belt from his waist. Yeeun grabbed the belt from him, wrapping it in a loop. Her face was cold. I think I'm getting deja vu.

Choerry opened the cake box.
"We saved you guys a strawberry, but there was no way in hell we were gonna wait," she was taking about eating the cake. You and Beomgyu sulked at the table, faces looking almost grey.
"You'll have to split it though," Choerry looked at the strawberry. It was worth it...but at what cost? you and Beomgyu both thought. There is no hope. Heaven can't be real. No. Not if a beast like that exists, you looked at Yeeun in fear as she snacked on the couch.
"So, what'd you guys get at the convenience store?" Jeno asked curiously. You and Beomgyu froze. Yeeun moved her attention from the potato chips to the both of you.
"Yeah...I didn't see y'all come in with any bags," she raised an eyebrow. Oh no.
"Um..." your mind raced.
"We didn't find what we were looking for," you said. There was a moment of silence. Yes! Yes! Oh me, I love you! Thank you! you praised yourself.
"Well what were you gonna get?" Choerry asked. You tensed again. Dammit! Why didn't I think this through! you sat in silence. I take back what I said! You're an idiot Y/N! you bit your lip. The three of them stared at you. You didn't have enough time to think. Milliseconds felt like minutes. It's over for us. All of our hard work, down the drain.
"Condoms." Beomgyu broke the silence. Your eyes widened. Eh?
"W-What?" Jeno blinked.
"They didn't have my size," he explained in a deadpan voice. You gulped. Beomgyu kept his face straight. This was actually perfect. Rubbers, the one item no one would ask questions about. You watched as Yeeun's cheeks flared up with red, her face was frenzied.
"W-W-We should probably start studying!" she jumped off of the couch.
"Y-Yeah," Jeno looked down. You grinned on the inside at they're flustered faces. Virgins.
"Cool," Choerry nodded as she ate the strawberry she had been "saving" for the both of you. Yeeun ran to her book bag hurriedly. You felt Beomgyu pat your back. You turned to him. He flashed you a peace sign and a smile. You took a deep breath. I'm too tired for this.

a/n: YEAH MHM YEAH EXACTLY!!! uh this was a little rushed but i just decided to push it out since i'm at home sick rn. anyways i hope y'all enjoyed this little sumn sumn and please vote/comment if you want! much love HOOCHIEZ <33