Vol 2: Chapter 19: This situation needs to be asked (7)

When Yu Sifeng and the other three acted on the other side, they were more cautious. They didn't have the ability to see themselves.

Yu Sifeng walked for a while, suddenly looked around, turned around and beckoned to Xuanji: "Come here, here."

Xuanji and Ruoyu were puzzled and walked over. Ruoyu said strangely, "That's not the direction that Brother Liu pointed."

Yu Sifeng smiled softly, "Let's turn away for a while, it's okay, and we'll pass right away."

If Yu doesn't understand what he is going to do, she has to let him go. The three of them were winding around in the mansion, so Xi Yu Sifeng seemed to be very familiar with the terrain here, and there was no time to get lost.

"Sifeng, have you been here before?" Xuanji couldn't help asking. She couldn't imagine that Yu Sifeng would be a thief who sneaked into the home of a rich man at night. He has always been a model of a good boy.

Yu Sifeng whispered: "I lived with Brother Liu in Qingyang for a while, and he was fine... He likes to come to Zhoufu Garden to enjoy the night, and I often accompany him."

It turned out to be dragged down by Liu Yihuan, this person would really cause trouble.

"Here." Yu Sifeng stopped in front of the study, looked around to make sure there was no one, then gently drew out the sword, and silently twisted the lock on the door, and the two doors were pushed with a creak. Open, the musty smell rushes into the sky.

"Wow...Isn't there few people coming here?" Xuanji covered her nose and looked into the room with the moonlight, and saw that it was dusty and covered in cobwebs. I don't know how many years no one has cleaned it. As soon as the door was pushed open, the inside rustled, probably because the nests of rats were alarmed and ran out one after another.

"Don't look at it like this, this is the place where Zhou Mansion puts its treasures."

Feng Yu Division Xuanji holding hands with a sword to poke head cobweb, three small heart wing into the ground potential, which I saw on all the furniture kept a layer of white cloth, which is about the age-old, had become yellow grey. There is a small door behind the window of the main room, and there is a bead curtain covered with dust on the door. In the dead of night, when I suddenly saw talisman paper in the old abandoned study room of officials and eunuchs, I suddenly felt a sense of mystery.

Obviously, Yu Sifeng was also extremely taboo against the talisman. He didn't dare to get close. He only brought the two of them to the front and said in a low voice, "Behind the curtain is the treasure."

Xuanji saw the darkness inside and saw nothing, so she said, "I...I can't see what's inside. What is it?"

Feng Yu Division point Huozhe Zi, the house in more light, we see that Lianhou space is very small, only put one of them a high shelf, and covered with a white cloth, on top of the same dense posted numerous Fuzhi.

what is that? Suddenly Xuanji felt her heart jump, as if a distant and familiar feeling hit her heart-what was that?

"I also heard from Big Brother Liu that this is a treasure left by the ancient gods in the world. It is called the Mirror of Eight Desolations and Myriad Tribulations. It knows the ins and outs of everything in the world, and it also understands the cause and effect of the common people. It is a pity that these rune papers are a bit weird. Even ordinary people can't touch it, otherwise, it would be nice to steal it."

Yu Sifeng put out Huozhezi, saw Xuanji stared at the mirror, and chuckled lightly: "You can only look at it like this . You can't touch it with your hands, or you'll be in big trouble."