Vol 2: Chapter 8: Changes (8)

Zhong Minyan has not done secretly assaulting people before, and he may not do it in the future, but he will do it once today.

He and Ruoyu wandered around the dungeon for a long time, and finally when it got dark, two disciples from Fuyu Island brought lunch boxes to deliver the food. Ruoyu winked at him, and the two walked around behind, each with a hand knife, and the two Fuyu Island disciples fainted without humming.

While Zhong Minyan took off their clothes, he hurriedly took out the soft fragrant crisp from his arms and sprayed them on their faces. Ruoyu quickly changed into the clothes of the food delivery disciple, and urged him: "Hurry up! Someone seems to be coming over there!"

Zhong Minyan did something bad for the first time, but he was a little excited when he was scared. He finally changed his clothes, carried his lunch box, and walked towards the dungeon with Ruoyu. Within two steps, he was stopped by the guard's disciple.

"Token."

What is a token? Zhong Minyan was startled, but Ruoyu next to him had already taken out a small vermilion sign from his arms and handed it over. Zhong Minyan learned something, and took out the token and handed it over. He listened to the two people asking: "I asked you to send a message to Master at noon. I want some wound medicine bandages. Can you bring them?"

Ruoyu nodded and said, "Take it, it's still the best."

The man sighed, "That's good... It's really pitiful, being beaten like that... From my point of view, it's a person, but you can allow him to..."

The other person hurriedly pulled his sleeve, "Don't talk too much, let them go in and deliver food."

Zhong Minyan followed Ruoyu towards the dark dungeon with fear. He looked up and saw him calm and relaxed, without shaking his hands, he couldn't help but admire him.

The dungeon of Fuyu Island is wet and dark, probably because of the sea. The more you go in, the deeper the water on the ground. When he reached an iron gate inside the roof, the black, black and stinking water had gone beyond the feet of the two of them. The disciple at the door opened the iron door and let them in to deliver the food. Zhong Minyan only felt a stench on his face, and he almost choked up with vomiting.

Looking closely, there is a very narrow corridor inside. The dark water seems to be past the calf. Next to it are cells like pigeon cages, mostly empty.

Zhong Minyan only felt that his heart was beating fiercely, and the water under his feet was cold and stinking, his heart almost tossed out of his throat, not knowing whether it was because of horror or anger. Suddenly the sound of iron chains colliding lightly came from a cell next to him. It sounded in the empty and silent dungeon. Zhong Minyan seemed to be stabbed by a needle, and suddenly turned his head. The sight in front of him made a strange moan in his throat. Can't stand, slowly kneeling in the stagnant water.

"Big...Big brother?" He muttered to the man who was nailed to the wall by heavy chains. Perhaps, he is not a person anymore, there is not a whole piece of flesh under his body, and the two kneecaps are protruding in white. The blood dripped down his face, and soon formed new dried blood beads.

He moved slightly and looked up—or could not say, because the upper and lower eyelids of his eyes were stitched together. The lunch box in Zhong Minyan's hand could no longer be grasped, and it was smashed into the stagnant water. He grabbed the iron railing fiercely, his eyes were hot, as if something was burning in his stomach, and every inch of his skin felt the sharp pain.

"I...I'll save you right away!" He tremblingly took out the key from his sleeve and tried one by one. Zhong Minyan cursed fiercely, and the blue veins on his forehead were exposed.