Vol 1: Chapter 18: Past Events

Later, Chu Yinghong and Dongfang Qingqi went to the cave several times, but they found nothing.

The cave is not connected to other places as they thought, and it will be over after half an hour of walking. The two of them looked very carefully, and even checked all the forks in the cave, but they couldn't find a Gu eagle feather .

Only in the fork in the road where Xuanji and the others were hiding, there was a large pool of dry black blood on the ground, silent, looking so strange, as if to tell a earth-shattering secret.

Dongfang Qingqi searched the neighborhood for a long time, "It seems that there is no trace of escape." He said, walking to Chu Yinghong's side, and squatting on the ground with her quietly watching the pool of blood.

"Look at this." Chu Yinghong, who had been silent for a while, pointed to the blood, "What happened to make that demon shed so much blood?"

He thought for a while, "You and I stabbed it with one sword, maybe the wound came out."

After he finished speaking, he shook his head, "No, those two wounds won't flow into a river of blood."

Chu Yinghong watched for a long time in a daze, and suddenly said softly, "Could it...was suddenly missing out of thin air? The traces here seem to be like a bigger thing that ate the gu carving raw."

As soon as these words came out, both of them fell into silence at the same time.

They are all immortal cultivators who have experienced many battles, and they have seen thousands of demons. Although this Gu eagle is not the largest demon, it can still be ranked among the top ten most difficult to deal with. If there is something more powerful than it in the world, it can even make it have no way of resisting it and be swallowed in one bite. That—what terrible thing could it be?

There are many ways of reincarnation in the world, the way of heaven is precious, the way of Shura is evil, the way of hungry ghosts is the most cruel, and the way of hell is fierce. Many immortal demon ghost beings, they have not really seen too much, I do not know why they are thought to want to, but can be light and easy move to kill the demons invisible, only six in Heaven and Shura.

But to make them believe that a god or Shura suddenly appeared in this small cave , specifically to kill the demon, and disappear after killing, it is simply more difficult than believing that the sow can speak.

The two groped in the cave for a long time, and finally sighed and decided to give up.

"Go back." Dongfang Qingqi said, "We have delayed too much time in Lutai Town, I'm afraid we won't be able to catch up with the hairpin conference."

Chu Yinghong nodded, but turned her eyes to his arm with a wooden bandage.

Knowing what she meant, he smiled and pulled the bandage, dropped the board on the ground, stretched out his five fingers flexibly, and suddenly took a posture and patted the cave wall.

There was no gravel, no sound, and when his palm was removed, only a deep palm trace was left on the cave wall. He actually made fingerprints on the rock with his bare hands, with a relaxed appearance, as if crushing a piece of tofu.

Chu Yinghong couldn't help showing admiring eyes, and smiled: "The island owner's soft palm skills have become more profound."

Dongfang Qingqi laughed a few times, tapped twice on the injured arm with his other hand, and said: "Shaoyang's Jinchuang medicine really deserves its reputation. Thanks to it, it can heal so quickly."

Chu Yinghong walked out of the cave with him, and said again: "The island owner's skill is exquisite, and the inner breath is pure, so he can heal within a few days. Speaking of, this hairpin conference, Fuyu Island does not know how to send it. Which new disciple?"