Vol 1: Chapter 6: Mask

When Zhong Minyan heard that Xuanji was also drawn, his face became paler. He glanced at the master secretly. Although there was no fluctuation in his face, a storm was brewing in his eyes.

Everyone saw that there were only three masters in this defloration task, and the other two were children, and they couldn't help but talk. Furthermore, four of the five-member group are from the Shaoyang faction. This defloration task can really be said to be done by the Shaoyang faction.

However, it was said that Xuanji's name was pronounced, and others were okay, but He Danping had the most violent reaction. She was startled, strange, and angry. Actually really scared of is to the two junior drawn up; Xuanji surprising is how the name of what will appear in the baskets; anger is there, if not a head Song provocative, original things will not come to this.

Thinking that Xuanji, who is weak and knows nothing, is actually going to go on a defloration task, her mother's heart hurts. Xuan Ji can't even squat in a horse step! This is clearly to die. Who put Xuanji's name in it?

Seeing that her expression was wrong, Chu Yinghong hurriedly stepped forward to support her, and said softly: "Sister Ping, it's okay. I and the headmaster must fight to protect Xuanji and the others, so that these two children won't get hurt at all."

Linglong, who was on the side, got into trouble again, and said anxiously, "How could it be my sister! My sister knows nothing, how can she go?! Why not me? Daddy, mother! I can go for my sister! Let me go. !"

Yu Lei looked ugly, shook his head slowly, and said in a low voice, "You can't go, stay in Shaoyang Peak to practice exercises. Min Yan——" He turned around and called the pale boy, "Go to Mingxia Cave and take Xuanji. bring it here."

Zhong Minyan had to agree and turned around and walked out of the Zanhua Hall.

He couldn't figure it out.

Can't figure out why the master would let him change Linglong's name to Xuanji. Both are his daughters, he seems to be too partial. Although he himself had a good relationship with Linglong on weekdays and had no affection for Gu Li's weird Xuanji, he couldn't help feeling uncomfortable when he thought of the girl curled up in the dark and shivering on the stone bed. Isn't it... Does the boss think it's more acceptable to let Xuanji go to death...? !

Zhong Minyan immediately felt that Xuanji was upset, and felt even more regretful when he thought that he had written her name on the bamboo strips. He secretly vowed in his heart that even if he tried his best, he would protect Xuanji's safety. She was innocently involved, and he also had a responsibility.

Of course, he still didn't know that the "poor girl who was shivering in the dark" in his heart had a hard time. Because she couldn't wait for lunch, she ate all the dry food and lay on the bed with her round belly and took a leisurely nap.

Zhong Minyan's mighty strokes and screams pulled Xuanji out of his dreams abruptly. She rubbed her eyes and sat up, confused, listening to him yelling in her ears : "Xuan Xuan Ji! Xuan Ji! Get out with me!"

Xuanji panicked with his call to the soul, and quickly lit the candle to see what was going on. But when he saw Zhong Minyan jumped off the boat, he ran over in a hurry, took her arm and pulled out, and said anxiously: "Don't sleep! If you have any grievances, I will say it to you at night, and you will scold me and never resist. Come on! Now with me go."

Xuanji thought something major had happened, so he was dragged and staggered a few steps, and asked cautiously, "What happened outside? Did the other four factions attack our Shaoyang Peak?"