Vol 1: Chapter 22: The Hairpin Conference (3)

Xuanji accompanied Linglong and Yu Sifeng to catch the rabbit for a while. When she turned around, she suddenly saw Zhong Minyan disappeared.

Linglong is a little girl who loves to have a pretty temperament. This will suddenly increase her affection for Yu Sifeng. No matter what Zhong Minyan, she just chased behind Yu Sifeng and watched him pull the slingshot and hit the rabbit. She looked really cool.

Xuanji asked twice, but no one answered him. On the other hand, Linglong discussed with Yu Sifeng how to use the slingshot to hit it accurately. She had to look around, but she saw that from a distance, Zhong Minyan was sitting in front of Lingquan with her big brother, not knowing what she was talking about.

She was too lazy to hit rabbits, so she just stuffed Linglong with her slingshot, and ran over to get lazy together.

"Hey, why did Xuanji also come out. Don't you go hunting?" Du Minxing saw her coming out of the forest, even more strange. Didn't these four children be fine just now?

Xuanji sat next to him, picked up the last grilled fish, took a bite, and hissed hot, "I... can't fight, and it's not fun."

Knowing her consistent virtues, Du Minxing smiled and said, "Eat slowly. If it is not enough, I will catch two more fish."

Here Zhong Minyan has finished eating a fish. He was sulking. When he heard that he was about to catch a fish, he rolled up his sleeves and volunteered: "I'll catch it!" He was okay to distract him.

As he said that, he jumped into the pool, and a string of large bubbles rose up on the surface of the water, and there was no movement for a long time.

Xuanji hurried to the water pool and waited for a long time, but there was still no movement. She couldn't help but anxiously said, "Brother Six? Brother Six!" After yelling several times, no one paid any attention to him. She immediately changed her color and turned back to hold Du Minxing. Clothes, "Master! Why doesn't he come out?!"

Du Minxing touched her head and said comfortingly: "It's okay, Minyan is proficient in water, don't worry."

Xuanji stared at the center of the lake. I don't know how long he waited, but he still couldn't come out. Now even Du Minxing was a little worried. He was about to take off his coat and went into the water to look for him. Suddenly , he heard a splash on the water, and Zhong Minyan was dripping wet. Put out a head and grin at them.

"Look! I caught a fat fish!" He raised his arm, and he grasped a lively fish firmly in his hand. It was more than two feet long, and it was indeed quite fat.

Xuanji leaned over, "Sixth brother, come up, I'll pull you."

Zhong Minyan's hair and clothes were all wet, and large drops of water fell down his handsome outline . In the sun, she felt dazzling, and she couldn't help squinting her eyes slightly. He wiped his face casually, smiled at her, raised his hand and gently threw the fish under her feet.

"Catch it, little girl. Brother caught the fish for you."

He plunged into the pool again and went on catching fish.

Xuanzhen stared at the fat fish fluttering under her feet, unable to say a word for a long time.

His face was hot, hot from the sun. She touched her face very lightly and slowly, as if she had touched something stabbing her hand, and suddenly retracted. Finally, he pursed his lips and tucked his hands back into his sleeves.

Du Minxing removed the fish from its scales and was grilling it on the fire. Suddenly, there was a dispute in the woods. It turned out that Linglong and Yu Sifeng came back empty-handed.