Vol 2: Chapter 5: Chinese New Year (2)

"I always think about you." Xuanji yawned and said in a low voice, "Xiaoyangfeng's disciples' rooms are so big and empty. I slept in a big room alone, quietly, without a sound. At that time I always think of you, I don't know what you are doing."

In the darkness, Linglong quietly listened to her voice, and the feeling of the past faintly returned. The girl on the opposite side is still so soft and soft, she needs her own protection, she is completely looking forward to her own horse.

She gently shook Xuanji's hand, pressed her forehead as she did when she was a child, closed her eyes, and whispered: "I too... always think of you. I'm afraid you will be unaccustomed to being bullied over there... ...I am not by your side."

"Linglong..." Xuanji called her. The two suddenly laughed, and the four-year gap seemed to be broken in an instant.

"But you don't need me to protect you anymore." Linglong said quietly, "I haven't seen you in four years. You seem to have learned everything, but I'm still the same. In the first level, even Xiao Liuzi dumped me for several blocks."

Xuanji opened her eyes and stared at her for a while. Linglong was so frustrated by her, she pushed her, and said, "What are you looking at!"

She laughed and turned over, like a big lazy cat, with her hands and feet stretched out softly, her white fingers rubbed twice on her face, and she slowly said: "I didn't learn anything, but I don't know. , But you become a great beauty, but I have eyes to see."

Linglong's face blushed, but she was secretly pleased, and coughed twice, pretending to be serious and asked her: "I... how can I become a beauty? Have I changed a lot?"

"It's changed a lot." Xuanji suddenly sat up, reached out and touched her chin, and said coarsely, "Girl, give me a laugh!"

"Fuck you!" Linglong rolled her eyes.

The two leaned together, feeling warm and depressed, and joy in their hearts, just like returning to the carefree days of childhood. One made a mistake, the other guarded each other, hiding in the darkness, holding both hands tightly, and no one wanted to leave anyone.

Time flies quickly, and the New Year is almost in the blink of an eye. From the disciples to the master of the Shaoyang School, they put aside their usual penances and treat the New Year as a top priority. Each branch has its own tasks to do, go down the mountain to buy things, clean and clean, make new clothes, make new clothes, all of them are very busy.

The disciples of the Min generation are no longer children, so naturally they can't play as lazy as before. Early in the morning, Zhong Minyan and they were arranged to clean the summit, and Xuanji and Linglong were not resting either. Their task was to go to the wine cellar and move out the pear blossoms that had been hidden for a year and put them in the kitchen.

Xuanji has always had a bad habit of lying in bed. She used to not dare to sleep blatantly at Shaoyang Peak, but when she arrived at Xiaoyang Peak, no one cared about her, and she slept happily until it was dark. Unexpectedly, this will return to Shaoyang Peak. Everyone dances with the smell of the chicken, and she has to be dragged up from the bed by Linglong and walked towards the wine cellar half asleep and half awake.

"Don't rub your eyes! It's red like a rabbit!" Linglong pulled her hand down, "Why haven't this laziness been corrected in these years! Sober up!"

Xuanji walked forward with her dazedly, almost falling to the ground with her head nodding, almost hitting the wall with her head.

"Look at you! It looks nothing!"

Linglong shook up her sister's air again, and said seriously about her. She hadn't spoken yet, but she heard someone calling her: "Senior Sister Linglong!"