Vol 2: Chapter 2: Return to Shaoyang Peak

At dinner, Chu Lei, who had been too busy to see anyone, unexpectedly came back. Zhong Minyan was being left for dinner by He Danping. He stuffed his mouth full of vegetables. He looked up and saw Master. He almost squirted it out in one mouthful. He quickly packed up and got up to salute: "The disciple has seen Master."Chu Lei seemed to be in good spirits, even with a rare smile on his face, waved his hand, "Get up, eat."

He Danping smiled and said, "Brother, I have been busy making a list of young disciples going down the mountain for these two days, right? Has it been set?"

Linglong longed for her father to come back to ask him, and now she couldn't help asking, "Daddy, is there Xuanji?"

Chu Lei pondered for a moment, and then said, "The initial roster has been set, but there are too many people. I just discussed with a few seniors and planned to recommend three people down the mountain from each peak, and they have been screened separately and set it down a year ago. Down the mountain in one year."

Linglong said anxiously, "Father, you said so much, do you have a sister? I haven't seen her for more than four years!"

Chu Lei smiled, "It depends on how she has practiced in the past few years. If she is outstanding, Junior Sister Chu will definitely recommend her. If it still doesn't work, I can't interfere."

He Danping sighed, "That kid is always lazy, I'm afraid..."

Chu Lei also shook his head. Isn't he not seeing his little daughter in more than four years ? But cultivating immortality is the most important thing for a cultivator. If she can't do it, she can't help it.

"This time in Shaoyang Peak, I chose Minyan and Linglong. I planned to let Minxing also go, but I thought that next year's new hairpin conference will begin, and Minxing might have to retreat and practice, so forget it."

When Linglong heard that people who have gone down the mountain have their own lives, she was so happy that she hugged Chu Lei's neck and shouted, "Good daddy! Good daddy! I can finally go down the mountain to play!"

He Danping smiled and said, "You know how to play, a fifteen-year-old girl who is still like a child. This time down the mountain is no better than before. You have to stay focused and not cause trouble. Minyan, look at her for me and don't indulge her in mischief. "

Zhong Minyan quickly agreed.

"Huh, he dare!" Linglong rolled her eyes.

"Minyan is your senior, how can you be as small as you are?" He Danping looked at her daughter angrily, "Now you are no longer children, and your arrogant tempers are also restrained. When you go out, don't be ashamed of the Shaoyang faction."

Linglong was afraid that her mother would go on talking, and quickly agreed.

At the moment, the hall masters of each peak counted the list of disciples who had gone down the mountain, and each selected three people and handed in the official list a year ago.

When Chu Yinghong sent the roster, Chu Lei was in the martial arts field, not afraid of the wind and snow, and instructed the disciples to feed sword moves.

"Master, I have sent the roster."

Chu Yinghong walked over, and suddenly saw a new disciple slipping and falling to the ground. She stretched out her hand to help and smiled: "Be careful, there is ice on the ground."

Chu Lei hurriedly took the roster, and saw three people recommended by each branch above. The Xiaoyangfeng Yuyangtang wrote the three characters Chu Xuanji impressively. He was surprised and delighted and asked, "Is Xuanji ready to go down the mountain?"