Vol 1: Chapter 38: Farewell to the Verdant Years (1)

"Linglong, your sister just woke up, don't always talk to her about something." He Danping saw that Xuanji's face was wrong, and she hurriedly pushed her eldest daughter away and sat on the bedside with a bowl of medicine in her hand. Said: "Come on, take the medicine first, and then take a good night's sleep, you will be fine."

Xuanji really didn't have the energy to think about where she came from, so she threw away the broken wood and took her mother's hand and took a sip of the medicine.

"Mother, it's so bitter..." She frowned and acted like a baby.Linglong smiled and stuffed her some candied plums wrapped in paper, "I knew you were going to complain, come and eat a plum. What a little girl."

She lost one and put it in her mouth, holding on to the bed, smiling and asking, "How is it? Sweet or not? I made it myself."

Xuanji nodded: "Sweet...well, it's just too sweet..."

She drank all the medicine in one breath, and Linglong in the province fed her plums again. I don't know how much sugar she put in making this candied plum. It's so sweet and scary.

"Go to sleep now, don't think about anything." Like the little lord Linglong, she lay back on her back, and arranged the quilt and pillows for her, chattering like an old mother.

Xuanji couldn't help laughing, "Linglong, you and your mother are more and more alike."

Linglong glared, "I'm your sister, so you have to listen to me. Be good, go to bed. Try to get better soon."

Xuanji just woke up and couldn't sleep for a while. Seeing her mother went out with the medicine, she took Linglong's hand and said softly, "Are you okay? That person... didn't hurt you?"

Linglong's eyes reddened, and she pouted: "I'm fine. You run out and do something! It's... almost scared to death by you..."

She rubbed her eyes, retracted her tears, and said, "I'm stronger than you. What's so great about being stabbed with a sword. You are so weak and you have to be aggressive, everyone is scared to death, I...we thought you were will die......"

As he spoke, he couldn't help crying in shock.

Xuanji didn't speak, she only touched her hand lightly, and for a long time, she said softly, "I don't know what's wrong. I saw him stabbing and rushed up. Don't worry, it won't happen next time. , I'm all right."

"There is another time?!" Linglong glared at her, "No next time! You said it's okay, you have slept for five or six days! Is it okay to sleep for so long? Mother cry every day, Aunt Hong they come to see every day You are so worried."

"Ah, I slept for five or six days?" Xuan Ji couldn't help being surprised, she thought it was just time for a dream. Last time in Lutaishan, they said that they slept for several days, but she didn't feel anything at all.

"Then... the hairpin conference is over?"

Linglong nodded, "It's over early. That bastard boy stabbed you and ran away. The master of Dianjing Valley probably felt embarrassed, so the disciples of Dianjing Valley quit the competition. In the end, we sent the Dianzheng brother. I won. I fought the tengu the day before yesterday . He also won. The owner of the Eastern Island personally gave him a hairpin with a peony flower."

Xuanji sighed softly, "Presumably the process was wonderful... I didn't see it."

"Who wants to see it? I don't see it much, I'm all here looking at you!" Linglong touched her head.

"Si Feng and the others... are they all gone?" Xuanji asked again.

"I just left yesterday. He also comes to see you every day, just doesn't come in, just looks at the door... You never wake up, and in the end he has no choice but to go back." Linglong paused, then said, "Si Feng is so worried about you. Before leaving, he told us to remember to write to him when you are better."