Vol 2: Chapter 14: This situation needs to be asked (2)

Every prosperous city always has some dark corners, which will not be easily discovered. All the beggars, land ruffians, gamblers, wanted criminals gathered there... It's very simple, a good boy will never have a chance with them all his life.

Yu Sifeng said that he was going to meet someone. Hearing his respectful tone, everyone thought that he must be an extraordinary person in the world. Maybe he was wearing a white gown with a bamboo tea cup in his hand. The tea color inside was like green jade. Unexpectedly, he took them around the city and finally came to such a ghostly place.

Zhong Minyan frowned when he saw that the eaves were drooping, the alley was narrow and only one person could pass by, and the underground sewage and garbage were messy and smelly.

"Sifeng, your old acquaintance... does it live here?" He didn't believe it yet.

Xuanji saw that there were many side roads in the alley, and many people didn't care whether the ground was dirty or not, so they squatted carelessly. All eyes are straight, and there are so many people who look lustful and sometimes whistle and talk nonsense.

"What is Lord Rabbit?" Xuan Ji's ears were pointed, and she had long heard their unscrupulous words, and turned to ask Yu Sifeng.

The teenagers were all in a daze, embarrassed and angry. Zhong Minyan snorted, Yu Sifeng pretended not to hear, and Ruoyu had to smile and said, "Well...Come on, it's boring if you know it."

Xuanji saw those people smoking a lot, and the blue smoke that came out came with the wind, with the fragrance of medicinal stones, and it was quite fragrant. It tasted a bit like the alchemy at Zhongyang Peak of the Shaoyang School. It was emitted when practicing the pill. The rich aroma.

"It's Wushisan!" Zhong Minyan's face changed slightly, and he hurriedly covered his nose. Seeing Xuanji, he raised his head to smell, and slapped her on the back of the neck hurriedly. Ghost, what else are you sniffing!"

Xuanji was beaten by him with a "Ahhhhhhh", and her neck was tingling numb, she couldn't help holding the sore spot, and looked at him helplessly and depressed. He must have done it deliberately, and he still hates losing her one or two silvers that night. This is standard revenge! Brother Six has always been stingy!

Zhong Minyan coughed and concealed his guilty conscience. Seeing that Yu Sifeng came to a dilapidated house door, he raised his hand and knocked twice—the door was knocked down weakly by him, and he fell to the ground with a sound, and the sewage was splashed. At the end of Lao Gao, everyone hurriedly jumped up to hide.

"Hey! I said your old deceased wouldn't really live here, right?!" Zhong Minyan couldn't help it anymore. How serious is this place, Sifeng's deceased wouldn't be a big bad guy, right?

Yu Sifeng didn't move his eyebrows, and walked in naturally on the decayed door panel. Inside was a small yard of the same dilapidated yard, planted with two dying pine trees, and piled around with a lot of furniture that they couldn't even name. And debris.

"Minyan, people should not look at their faces, the outsider, that...has always been out of order..."

Ruoyu struggled to excuse him, and suddenly he slammed under his feet. The door panel was stomped empty by himself. Half of his feet were immersed in the sewage, and his face turned green in surprise.

Yu Sifeng knocked twice on the door of the back room, but there was no sound inside. He wasn't reconciled, and knocked harder-still no response. He was in a hurry, raised his foot and kicked the door, sternly: "Liu Yihuan, get out of me!"

Another poor door died at his feet. The room was still quiet. Everyone couldn't help but be curious. They looked inside, only to feel a sour smell coming from the room. The room was really unacceptable for people to live in. It's called "pigpen", maybe it's cleaner and more fragrant than here.