Vol 1: Chapter 36: Finals (4)

"I'll see what he is capable of today!" Linglong hugged her arm and made up her mind. If Wutong dares to use the Five Thunders Dafa again, she will rush up and scratch his face.

"It's safer to stay behind." Du Minxing is a conservative and doesn't want to cause trouble. Looking back at the few children who refused to retreat, he had to lean forward a little bit to protect them. His sword spells were eyeless, and it wouldn't look good if they hurt anything.

As soon as the horn stopped, Wu Tong clasped his fists at the senior, and said calmly, "Brother Yu, please enlighten me."

He changed his weapon today, with a black gold sword pinned to his waist. It was long and thin, pulled out in his hand, and pinched a sword tactic. The tip of the sword was shining in the sun, and it was indeed a sharp weapon.

He freed up his other hand, twisted the tip of the sword, and gently broke it, the sword body suddenly bends in a round arc. As soon as he loosened his hand, he immediately bounced it straight, buzzing lightly, and it turned out to be a slender soft sword.

When the man surnamed Yu on the other side saw him reveal this weapon, his expression was a little serious. He clasped his fists slightly, his sleeves stretched out, but there were two more daggers in his hand-he was also a dagger.

When Chu Yinghong saw the two of them saluting each other, she said loudly, "Listen to my order-start!"

As soon as the voice fell, the two opposing black shadows flashed instantly, like sparks and flints, and they were twisted together in the blink of an eye. The Wujin sword was pushed up against Jianhao's chest, but was slapped by his two daggers, nailed in the middle, and could not be pulled out in a hurry.

"His brother is more powerful." Zhong Minyan saw that Wu Tong's moves were slightly weaker, and he was out of favor at the beginning. He couldn't help being overjoyed, "He must lose now!"

Before he finished speaking, he heard two sore noises on the court, and Wutong's Wujin sword was actually pulled back from the two daggers. He didn't dare to attack again, retracted his sword and returned to his defense. Unexpectedly, Yu Jianhao was faster than him, and his feet sank. When he turned around, there was a "upside down willow", and the sharp light of the dagger flashed across his chest. Hiding slowly is fatal and severely injured.

"Good!" Linglong was the first to applaud.

I saw Wutong staggering a few steps awkwardly, and finally stood firmly, raised his hand and touched his chest-the clothes were picked torn by a long slit, and a little blood remained vaguely. He sneered, wiped the blood on his body at random, and said sternly, "Senior Brother Yu's fast sword is actually going to kill me!"

Then Yu Jianhao smiled slightly, and said, "There is no eye on the sword in the martial arts field. Junior brother is careful."

Wu Tong knew that his fists and swords were inferior to others. He started halfway through the Dotting Valley. He did not have these foundations since he was a child, so he often lags behind others. If it were not for the protection of the fairy law, it would not have won the favor of Elder Jiang.

Last time he competed with a disciple of the Shaoyang School. He used the Five Thunders Dafa in a hurry. Whoever wanted to attract dissatisfaction from the crowd, he set up a new rule that prohibits the use of such celestial arts. At this moment, thousands of eyes in the audience are staring at his every move, presumably most of them are expecting him to lose immediately and be injured by the opponent's sword.

Thinking of this, his heart was ruthless, let alone a word, only changed his moves, the soft sword in his hand was immediately like a snake, and he swung it out in a zigzag manner .