Vol 2: Chapter 1: When We Meet

After the winter, Shouyang Mountain fluttered with three or four heavy snowfalls, and the seven peaks were all covered with silver and white snow.

Although the snow scene is good-looking, it is quite inconvenient in terms of action. From time to time, young disciples who are new to beginners step on the air and fall and get injured.

Early this morning, He Danping took a dozen young disciples to clean the snow in front of the courtyards of Shaoyang Peak. The snow that was swept out was piled on the side of the road, as high as one person, one can imagine how big the snow was.

In the past few years, the Shaoyang School has received many new disciples. The Min character generation is no longer the youngest generation, and there are new disciples of the writing generation under it.

At the moment the snow on Shaoyang Peak is serious, and the dozen or so disciples He Danping brought out are not enough, so he instructs Chen Minjue, the second child of the Min generation to guide the new disciples to sweep the snow: "Minjue, you go to the Qianshan Entrance Disciple Yard, and then Ask a few people to sweep the martial arts field, otherwise the sun will freeze, and some time will not pass."

Chen Minjue is now a young man in his 20s. He used to pretend to be old and touch his beardless chin. At this time, a goatee finally grew on his chin, and he felt ugly again. The first thing to do every day was to shave. However, the habitual movements for many years cannot be changed for a while.

Right now he touched his bare chin again, and said with a smile, "Mother, why don't you let Sixth Junior Brother and the others go? He just came out of retreat, so he must be very idle."

He Danping glared at him with a smile, "I know that your junior has just left the customs, you are embarrassed to be lazy. That's fine, go and call him. Presumably Linglong is also with him, let them take someone to clean up the martial arts field."

Chen Minjue chuckled and walked away, touching his head.

Since the end of the hairpin conference four years ago, Master has changed his previous rigorous and pragmatic style, and personally taught highly talented disciples regardless of seniority. Not only did the elder brother learn the deepest mind Yangque Gong in advance, even this sixth junior brother Zhong Minyan was also optimistic, not only learned the Yaohua sword technique, but also learned a lot of spells and celestial skills from the elder sister.

He, the second senior brother, has become the least surprising of the Min generations, and now he can only use the sword. I didn't learn a piece of fairy tale or something.

It's not that he isn't jealous. Sometimes he wakes up from dreams at night, and he sighs that he is not talented, and that his master and his wife are partial, so he always thinks of ways to deal with Minyan. However, if he is sincere, he is still happy for this little junior, everyone is of the same group, in what order?

A year ago, the master passed Yang Que Gong to Zhong Minyan in advance, and feared that he would be distracted by chores and delay his practice, so he ordered him to go to the Sun Peak Mingxia Cave for retreat.

The reputation of Mingxia Cave, Shaoyang faction people know, four years ago, the little junior sister Xuanji had been locked in it for a few days, and after she came out, she was terrified and pitiful. However, Mingxia Cave is not only used to punish disciples who violate the rules, but also a good place for practitioners to retreat and practice.

Zhong Minyan was also hard-hearted. He stayed in retreat for a full year. He only left the customs three days ago. His hair was dysfunctional. I heard that he broke through the most difficult first hurdle, and his skill is not the same as before, but He didn't know how powerful it was.