Vol 2: Chapter 11

Depressed and depressed, in the final analysis, this matter has nothing to do with the disciples of Fuyu Island. After breakfast, the four of them didn't get together, so they separated.

Xuanji wanted to go to the north side of the hill to see the scenery, but there were always four tails stuck behind it. After crossing the bridge, there was an apricot blossom forest. She remembered hearing Madame Dongfang singing here with Si Feng last time, but it was a pity that it was just two or three days.

She could see that, unexpectedly, a few people came from the opposite side, and it was Yu Sifeng. Xuanji's eyes lit up as soon as she saw him, and hurriedly waved her hand. When she saw that behind him were the disciples of Fuyu Island who were in charge of guarding, her face collapsed again.

"Fool." Yu Sifeng walked over with a smile and knocked on her head, "I have nothing to do anyway. Why don't you go see Xinghua?"

Xuanji nodded absent-mindedly, and looked up at the Fuyu Island disciples who were tightly behind him, feeling even more disinterested.

Yu Sifeng turned around and said, "Ms. Chu and I want to go to the apricot blossom forest to enjoy the flowers. I don't have to work with you brothers to accompany them."

Someone immediately objected: "This... isn't it? There are many fork roads in the apricot blossom forest, just in case you get lost..."

However, more people have long known about the close relationship between Yu Sifeng and Xuanji. They thought that the young couple would probably find a quiet place to talk to each other, and there was no fun following them. It was really thankless, so the other person laughed. : "Two please, we just wait outside."

When Xuanji heard that they were not following, she immediately laughed, grabbing Yu Sifeng's hand, and falling into the blossoming apricot forest. As she walked and turned back, she laughed when she saw that they hadn't really followed. "Sifeng, you are so amazing, why don't they just say a word and don't follow?"

Yu Sifeng didn't smile, raised his hand and twisted her nose lightly, and said in a low voice, "Not everyone is as dull as you."

Is she really slow? Xuanji asked him with her eyes. Yu Sifeng curled his lips and shook his head speciously. Suddenly he saw that the hosta flowers behind her ears showed signs of drying up. He looked around and turned around and smiled at her: "You wait."

He held a branch, turned over lightly, and plucked a bunch of pink almond blossoms from the top of the tree.

Xuanji stared at him as he walked over, and raised her hand to pluck the hosta flower behind her ear, and put the thin flower branch in her hair bun, and said softly: "This color is still suitable for you."

She blushed inexplicably again, blinked, and lowered her head and said in a low voice, "Don't throw that flower away...I, I will keep it as a bookmark."

Yu Sifeng held her hand, and the two of them walked slowly in the apricot blossom forest. The eyes are full of pink apricot flowers in full bloom, the branches are dazzling in the horizontal, and the gorgeous colors of clouds steaming and shining, seem to spread to the horizon, becoming an endless cloud in the sky. They walked in that cloud, their bodies and hearts were light and drunk. In fact, there is nothing to say, but I just can't stop what I say, and I can talk for a long time if I find any trivial things.

All is not less years have experienced such a fool stage? Sometimes they feel stupid by themselves, so they stop talking and just look at each other and smile, as if watching with their eyes is also a kind of enjoyment.

Finally, tired of walking, he leaned to rest under the tree. Xuanji saw that there was no one around, and said: "Let's take advantage of this time to sneak away, no one knows."