CAPÍTULO ONCE

tw: sexual harassment

JASMINE

VICTORIA

WONDERING. That's what I've been doing for the passed month. A month since she found out the truth, asking for space and coming back only to end what we had. A month since I broke not only her trust, but also her heart. And it's been a month since I've seen her bright blue eyes shine in happiness. Because every time our eyes meet, sorrow would fill her beautiful eyes as tears come out. I felt my heart ache upon remembering the look on her face.

I've been trying, begging in tears for her to come back and give me a chance to explain myself. All I wanted was another chance to right my wrongs and be better for her. But deep inside I knew, she deserves someone better than me. Someone who wouldn't lie to her, make her cry and break her heart. Someone who isn't me.

But I so badly wanted to be that someone. I want to be the one making her smile, laugh, cry in tears of joy instead of sadness. I want to be the one hugging her at night and kissing her with every chance I got. I want to be the person she wakes up to and the person who would receive her love.

I was all of that, but I fucked it up. I destroyed the one good thing in my life and pushed away the only person to ever give me genuine love.

-

----

VENICE

GROANING slightly, I stirred awake when I felt someone staring at me. Opening my eyes, the first thing I saw was Vic's face. Lips curved into a sweet smile while her blue eyes stared at me in adoration. Amused, I flicked her ear, earning a scowl from the beauty. Her soft eyes turned into a playful glare as she held her ear.

"What was that for? It hurt," She whined. I cooed at her, gently touching her ear. Pretty sure my flick didn't even hurt.

"Your fault for staring like a creep," I replied honestly. If I wasn't quite used to it by now, I'd probably punch her in the face for doing that. Vic admiring me in the morning can both be cute and creepy at the same time. She does it a lot.

"I like watching you sleep," Vic pouted, making me chuckle.

"Alright, Edward," I mumbled before sitting up, although got pulled back down almost immediately. I fell on top of the blonde woman whose curious eyes stared up at me. I pecked her nose.

"Who's Edward?" Dumbfounded, I began to laugh. Her brows furrowed as I found amusement in her lack of knowledge about the guy.

I tapped her scrunched up nose. "You don't know Edward Cullen? The glittery vampire who likes watching his partner like a creep?"

"I'm not being a creep! And don't compare me to a glittery vampire, I'm a hot witch." wiggling her eyebrows playfully, Vic gestured to her barely covered body. I glanced down, enjoying the view for a few seconds.

"That you are," sighing, I leaned down to place a chaste kiss on her lips before pulling away from her warm embrace and going straight to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" She yelled from my room.

I decided to ignore her as she knows pretty much what I do after waking up. Once I was finished with my morning routine, I went to the kitchen to cook breakfast for the both of us. Vic soon following, already in a new set of clothes and fresh from the shower. I then felt arms wrapped around my waist and soft kisses being pressed on my neck.