CAPÍTULO DIEZ

BEACH

VICTORIA

STARING at the frame, I let my fingers trace the outline of her beautiful face. We were in the beach, one of the places she said she loves to go to relax and unwind. Wearing a white summer dress, a straw hat, and her dazzling smile. Her baby blue eyes were lit up in joy as the edges of her mouth were curved into a big and bright smile. Somehow it seemed like the world became better everytime she smiled at me. Everytime she smiles for me.

She would laugh at every cheesy and lame jokes. Her eyes would crinkle along with her mouth, before the endearing sound of her laughter would come out. It was music to my ears. The sight of her happy and joyful face became something I craved to see every single day. And with every chance I got, I tried to make it happen everytime. It was easy to make her happy.

Just as it was easy to break her heart.

"Miss Victoria," A voice interrupted my thoughts about my lover.

I answered without looking up. I didn't want to look away from the image of her smiling because of me. I wanted to desperately replace it with my last memory of her. Red eyes and puffy cheeks, looking up at me with sadness and sorrow all over her face. She was crying. She was crying the last time I saw her. She was crying everytime we see each other.

She was crying because of me.

"Sir James is here to see you," I was informed.

"Let him in."

No matter how much I tried and how many pictures of her smiling I stared at, it didn't erase the memory of her with a defeated and broken look.

She was broken when I met her, I was supposed to pick the pieces up and fix her. But all I did was put a temporary bind before shattering what was left. I'm a monster.

-----

VENICE

STROKING my hands up her thighs, I peppered her bare body with kisses, occasionally leaving marks. Her moans resonated around the room, urging me to continue worshipping her divine body. Raising back up a little bit, I let my tongue dart out to flick her hardened nipple. Giving attention to the other using my fingers. Twisting and pinching as I sucked on her right breast.

Satisfied with my work, I descended to where Vic needed me. The smell of her arousal enveloped my nose and I moaned at it. Fuck. She smells so good.

Not wasting anymore time, I went straight to her aching clit. I sucked the nub right into my mouth, her moans of pleasure encouraging me to do better. I reached up her pussy with two fingers, lightly caressing the outer lips and spreading her wetness around.

"Fuck..." Vic's hand grabbed my hair, pulling me closer to her.

With dazed eyes, I entered her with two fingers, curling them and massaging the rough spot inside while my tongue continued its work. Starting of with slow strokes, I let Vic enjoy the feeling of my fingers inside her before eventually picking up the pace. Fucking her fast and hard and sucking her clit into my mouth.

"Oh, fuck." I moaned in both pain and pleasure when her gripped on my hair tightened.

It didn't take too long before Vic's back arched and her body shivered in pleasure. My name leaving her lips as she moans through her orgasm. I let her ride it out before licking everything she gave, loving the taste of her cum.