19. All My History

19. All My History
_______________

 All My History _______________

____________________

a / n : strap in for a long one y'all ☕️
____________________

WITH A TIGHT smile on her face, Naomi waved her hair and make up stylist goodbye. Before her appointment with the bubbly, stylist of Vietnamese decent, the pregnant woman was assaulted by her hormones and the heaviness in her heart. She spent a good hour silently crying into her forearms. Brie and Islow had kept Giaro busy in the sun room as they subjected him to the experiments of all sorts of make up and glitter whilst he focused his attention on Venoil. The appointment that they'd moved to the morning— to accommodate for the business dinner— was more grueling than she had anticipated.

The ride home from the heavy session with Dr Kim had been a quiet affair. Naomi stared at the window, her knees towards the door, as she wallowed in a pensive silence. Giaro's quick work across the keyboard of his sleek laptop filled the backseat. He had been distracting himself with work ever since the call that severed their moment.

His words hadn't stopped gnawing at her and the dark, murky guilt she harboured resurfaced and smirked at her from the corners of her mind.

Because he was right.

With the apartment, she already had one foot out the door. She'd already bought furniture the afternoon prior to dinner at his parent's manor. In addition to that, part of the reason why she started her tenor at Elleise Estates and Properties again was to have some breathing room away from him and the home filled with memories of him. Her working with Eric and their easy-going relationship spoke directly to the threat she'd made in the heat of the moment. He'd seen them together and had convinced himself that she had been serious. He had no reason to worry about the handsome architect, but she had planted that seed.

"You wanted to make him jealous. Mission accomplished," the red devil on her shoulder rolled her eyes. "Now what?"