CHAPTER THIRTY SIX.

Taehyung's hand twitched and then he slowly opened his eyes.

Dabria gasped and immediately went to Taehyung who coughed, finally awake. "Oh my god, Taehyung!"

Taehyung groaned, feeling every muscle on his body burn. "W-What happened?"

"I should be the one who asks you that," Dabria rolled her eyes and helped Taehyung sit up. "I just found you here laying on the ground, dead."

Memories flashed through Taehyung's mind and he clearly remembered how his beloved stabbed him countless times to death. He needs to see the doe eyed male now.

He felt a short pang on his chest. "Where is Jeongguk?"

"I don't know." Dabria said. "When I came here I didn't see him."

Taehyung's eyes widened and he looked around. Fuck. "No, no, no this can't be,"

Dabria looked at him, confusion written on her beautiful face. "Wait, what is it?"

Taehyung clenched his fist in anger and shut his eyes tight. He can't believe this. Did Jeongguk just leave him?! He saw a portal earlier and that means... Jeongguk came back to the future, leaving him alone.

"Taehyung? What's wrong?"

"Jeongguk," Taehyung breathed out heavily. "He left me."

He shouldn't have. Jeongguk shouldn't have left him.

"Oh." Dabria parted her lips in shock. No wonder she couldn't see the male around.

"I brought you back to life," she started. "They didn't know I'm capable of possessing the power of bringing someone back from the dead. What are your plans now?"

Taehyung diverted his eyes to Yoongi's dead body. "Check his visions for me."

Dabria nodded and went to the fairy and touched his arm. Visions of Yoongi and Hoseok flashed in her mind and she gasped as soon as she saw the queen of the light fairies.

She immediately retracted her hand away and looked at Taehyung worriedly.

"What is it?" Taehyung asked, a little bit annoyed.

"I-" She gulped harshly. "Yoongi and some guy asked for the queen's help and because of that, they were able to come inside."

Taehyung gritted his teeth in anger. He shouldn't have let the fairy go alive back then when he had the chance but because of Jeongguk, his beloved, he let the fairy go without killing him and now he fucking regrets his decision.

The brown haired male sighed and fixed his tie that was stained with blood. He looked like a mess. "Do you know where that queen lives?"

Dabria's eyes widened. "What are you planning to do, Taehyung?!"

She heard that fairies from the light side had just their new queen months ago. "Don't tell me..."

"I'm planning to pay her a visit, what do you think?" Taehyung stood up and he shook his head, seeing his men laying on the ground dead. "I know that you have the knowledge to know how to kill that queen, hmm?"

"Normal fairies can be killed if they're stabbed by anything in their chest but uh the queen," Dabria bit her bottom lip. "She can only be killed if you stabbed her right through her chest with something made in a special oak tree that is located in a hidden garden in their former kingdom.

Taehyung hummed and went to Yoongi's dead body. "Then find this oak tree and use it's wood to create a knife. We shall go and pay her a visit in the next three days."

Dabria nodded "I'll get help from my friend."

She then watched Taehyung kick Yoongi's cold dead body and the male spoke. "Pathetic."