CHAPTER TEN.

The strong taste of whiskey burns in Jeongguk's taste buds as the boy keeps drinking. Face scrunched in disgust when the taste of whiskey left a burning sensation on his throat.

"Aren't you a minor like you said?" Said Taehyung who appeared behind Jeongguk, startling the poor boy a little bit. Jeongguk rolled his eyes at him.

"Aren't you the one who just left me here?" Jeongguk bit back, his doe eyes glaring at him.

Taehyung immediately snatched the bottle of whiskey from Jeongguk's hands who yelled at him. "You are a little bit drunk. Let's go home."

"No! I still want to stay. I haven't found V yet! Have you asked anyone here?" Jeongguk's eyes traveled onto Taehyung's lips who was looking at him with emotionless eyes.

"No, they don't know who he is. Let's go." It agitated Taehyung that Jeongguk kept looking for a man named V. What does he even want from him?

A frown made its way to Jeongguk's face. Finding V is a problem but the bigger problem here is, he doesn't even know what he looks like! The last time he encountered V himself was when he fought the old man back in the future. He was wearing a mask, hiding his entire face in Jeongguk.

So what was he supposed to do now? How is he gonna find him here when doesn't even know his face?

Jeongguk is already exhausted and it's only been a day. He also has to find Yoongi first. He has every information that he needs. He needs a little break. Maybe tag along with Taehyung and get adjusted here first? And pretend like he belongs here before he finds V himself?

Sounds like a good idea.

But that won't make him lose his focus on finding the leader though. He needs to blend in here and get adjusted first and maybe who knows, he might actually find him.

"Oi! Taehyung!" A male voice suddenly called Taehyung. Park Jihyun who is Jimin's grandfather approached the two with a smile on his face.

Jeongguk awkwardly looked away, avoiding Jihyun's gaze who was placed on him.

"I didn't see you earlier at the meeting place, man. Where were you?" Jimin, no, Jihyun asked Taehyung.

"Oh, and who is this pretty boy?" Jihyun moved his gaze towards Jeongguk again. The doe eyed male awkwardly shifted under his gaze, obviously not liking the way Jihyun stared at him.

Taehyung noticed this and didn't respond to Jihyun's questions, instead he took Jeongguk's hand and dragged him away from there, walking out of the club.

"Where are we going? Are we going back to your house?" Jeongguk questioned as Taehyung's hand remained on his as he kept dragging the poor boy out of the place.

They both finally reached the car and at the same time, Taehyung's hand loosened his grip on Jeongguk's and released his hand, opening the front door of his car. Jeongguk came in after and hopped in before looking at the man before him.

"So," Jeongguk started. "Where are we going?"

"Back to my house." Taehyung blankly replied, starting the engine and roaring the car back to life, one hand placed on the steering wheel.

"Oh, okay." Jeongguk pouted a little bit. He honestly doesn't know what he will do while staying in Taehyung's house. He is the type to be easily bored and the fact that it is 1973 and the internet doesn't exist, well let's just say it'll be a bad week for him.

The ride to Taehyung's home is once again, silent. No conversations were exchanged as both didn't acknowledge each other. Some rock and roll songs were playing on the radio, making the atmosphere between them slightly less awkward. Jeongguk is thankful that Taehyung didn't talk to him because he didn't want to talk to the male either.