CHAPTER FIFTEEN.

The blonde haired fairy stumbled backwards, eyes widening in horror as he watched how the masked men murder the people in front of him.

He was far away from them, hiding beneath the bush. He just sat there and watched.

The fairy badly wanted to help but his power was drained from time traveling, creating a wormhole that almost sucked his power and energy out from his body.

Unable to help, he just ran away from there. Away from the massacre that was currently happening and he felt guilty as he could do nothing to stop and help the victims.

Yoongi dragged his feet to a road where he was previously in. Street lights illuminated his vision. He panted heavily and dropped his knees on the ground, sweat dripping down his forehead.

The fairy didn't know what to do. He can't see any sight of the bunny toothed boy here and he has no energy to find him. Yoongi was anxious that he might've sent the poor doe eyed boy into another year.

"Well, let's hope I didn't." He muttered out before he found the courage to stand up on his legs, slightly shaking.

"Now where that brat could've been?" His eyes searched for the doe eyed male around the streets, wandering his eyes around in hopes of finding the boy.

But tonight, luck wasn't on his side as he met someone's eyes making him stumble back in shock.

Park Jihyun's vintage red car was driving along the road, his head was peeking out of the window as he drove with his one hand. Heavy rock music was blaring on the loudspeakers of his car.

The fairy immediately hid under a big tree, the man luckily didn't see him. Yoongi trembled a little bit, one hand pressed on his mouth from shock and tears were starting to escape from his eyes.

He looks exactly like someone he loved 200 years ago.

"Jimin?"

-

"Get off of me you bastard!" Lucy tried to shake the hands off that was tightly gripped on both of her arms.

The girl shivered in fear as she was forced to sit on the bloodied ground, her face was covered with a little specks of blood from the dead bodies that lay on the ground and was killed in front of her. Some masked men with armed guns surrounded Lucy and tied her hands tightly gripped at a pole.

"Let me go you fucker!" Lucy yelled, lips quivering and body shaking from fear as she tried to gulp down her fear, trying to show that she's not scared of them when it's exactly the opposite.

One of the masked men went up to the guy who tied her. Lucy assumed that the guy was their leader.

"Boss, what are we going to do with her?" One of the masked men asked, diverting their eyes on Lucy before looking back.

The "boss" hummed. "We can't kill the girl. He told us not to hurt her. Besides we're all fucked up since she's the daughter of the mayor of this whole town."

Of course, the men can't kill the girl or else the mayor will hunt them down and maybe feed their chunks into the sharks. Lucy had quite expected this already as she wasn't killed off quickly by these men.

"Why are you doing this? Who ordered you to do all this? Answer me!" Lucy shouted yet the men paid her no attention to her screams.

They kept shooting at people, throwing fire and destroying everything with their hands until they suddenly stopped when they saw Taehyung.

Lucy widened her honey-brown eyes at the sight of her fiance. "Taehyung!"

Taehyung lifted both of his hands into the air. Slowly walking towards the men with his inexpressive face, gaze darkening and eyes held with anger.