CHAPTER ELEVEN.

Jeongguk was bored out of his mind. He already ate the lunch Taehyung prepared for him. He sank down against the sofa again, bored look visible on his face. There's no internet that could make him occupied.

Hell, even if he wants to get out of the house, Taehyung wouldn't permit him. And also, he doesn't even know anyone or anything in this town and he might get lost or something and Jeongguk didn't want to risk that.

A groan left his rosy lips. First, he doesn't have Yoongi with him. Second, he doesn't know where to find V and thirdly, he has to suffer under Taehyung's care. He doesn't understand why the other male badly wants to help him and let him stay at his mansion.

Maybe he's just kind? Nah, he's mean and cold towards Jeongguk. It couldn't be that only reason. There has to be some kind of explanation on why he decided to keep him here.

But now, that's not Jeongguk's main concern at the moment. He needs to find some place to stay before his stay at Taehyung's mansion expires. He also needed to find Yoongi but how can he do that if Taehyung doesn't let him out of his house?

It made Jeongguk feel like he's a prisoner.

Anyways, the poor doe eyed male decided to roam around inside the mansion. He hasn't seen his room yet as Taehyung was too busy to show him. Perhaps he could wander around and see it himself?

Jeongguk went upstairs where multiple rooms were located. There are five doors in the hallway and he doesn't know which door was his or Taehyung's room. He observed the doors and one certain door caught his attention located at the very end of the hallway, making his way towards it.

It looks different from the other doors. This one is made in steel, painted in black while the rest are wooden. It made Jeongguk curious, was this room Taehyung's?

Luckily for him, as he gripped his hand onto the doorknob, the door surprisingly opened, making his doe eyes widen in shock. How could Taehyung let his stupid door left open? Stupid. Jeongguk thought before excitedly entering the room, jumping in delight.

The room of Taehyung is quite simple, really. Gray colored walls, an office table and a sofa were located, Bookshelves and paintings around the walls can be seen. Jeongguk let out a gasp, seeing the room itself.

He roamed his eyes everywhere inside. The scent of the room is ambrosial, making Jeongguk sniff the air. The whole room smells like Taehyung himself and Jeongguk confirmed that it is indeed his room.

The doe eyed male walked towards the bookshelves, looking for books that may occupy his bored mind during his stay here. He searched for romance novels and found nothing good to read. He groaned in frustration and stomped his feet on the ground.

"What kind of books does Taehyung read? All of these are boring! Ugh."

He then made his way towards Taehyung's office table. It was scattered full of documents and Jeongguk doesn't even want to bother reading them, feeling like intruding Taehyung's personal space, which by the way, he's already doing by barging into his room without his permission.

His hand opened the drawers and nothing. Still packed full of documents, Jeongguk let out a big sigh. What is he even doing here in the first place? He was supposed to find his room and yet he ended up in Taehyung's.

A pendant necklace placed on the table caught Jeongguk's attention. He immediately went to grab it, lifting the pendant in front of his face, observing it with his big doe eyes.

The necklace is a big silver cross covered with diamonds. Jeongguk curiously looked into it, feeling a surge of familiarity within him. It looks so familiar to him but where did saw it before?He's so sure that he had seen it before, but where?