CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE.

thank u so much for 13k reads!! there's only two chapters left and red hour is finally coming to an end <33

-

Yoongi had his eyes widened and he slowly looked at his chest and saw the blade of the katana pierced through him.

Jeongguk pressed a hand over his mouth. No, this cannot be happening. Oh my god there is no way this can be happening-

Taehyung smirked evilly and pulled the katana away from Yoongi's chest. Blood immediately smeared Yoongi's clothes as his body slowly fell to the ground, lifeless.

Something clicked in Jeongguk as he watched the fairy fall to the ground dead. His heart shattered in pieces and without hesitation he grabbed a knife from Marshall's dead body and pounced on Taehyung.

"I HATE YOU!" Jeongguk pushed Taehyung into the ground and got on top of him.

Jeongguk stabbed Taehyung repeatedly. His mind was blinded by anger and rage and he kept stabbing Taehyung like crazy.

"This is for my father, for Grandma Lulu, Jihyun and YOONGI!" Jeongguk stabbed Taehyung everywhere on the chest.

Taehyung coughed out blood as he continuously received multiple stabs from Jeongguk. Blood covered his entire body.

"I" stab.

"FUCKING" stab.

"HATE" stab.

And Jeongguk plunged the knife straight into Taehyung's heart.

"YOU!"

Jeongguk sobbed loudly as he stared at Taehyung's eyes that were now staring at him, almost lifeless.

"I hate you." Jeongguk cried out, feeling the pain all over his body. He can't take it anymore. All the pain, trauma and betrayal that he felt because of Taehyung is something he is unable to bear and he has to carry it his whole life.

He's mentally tired and exhausted and he just couldn't take it anymore so he stabbed Taehyung.

Jeongguk flinched as Taehyung's bloodied hand slowly reached out and caressed his cheeks.

Taehyung gave him a weak smile and brushed his thumb on his cheeks. He admired Jeongguk's beauty for one last time, capturing and remembering every detail.

He didn't expect that his moon would be the one who would kill him. But it's okay because it's an honor to die by the hands of Jeongguk, his own lover and husband.

Taehyung chuckled, admiring Jeongguk's face. "Y-You look b-beautiful as ever J-Jeongguk. Always."

And his breathing slowly finally stopped as death embraced his body.

Taehyung closed his eyes and his heart stopped beating.

Jeongguk could feel his chest tightened in pain as he let out a cry of pain. Nonstop tears were streaming down his face as he held Taehyung's lifeless body into his arms.

"No..." Jeongguk hiccuped and pressed his forehead into Taehyung's. "No I'm sorry please don't leave me,"

Taehyung was still the only person who accepted and loved him whole and Jeongguk just cannot take this. He killed the only person who loved him with his heart even though he was an evil person. Still, it won't change the fact it was also the same man who killed his whole family and gave him trauma.

Jeongguk had to accept it. Taehyung had to die in order for the mafia organization to not exist in the future. He had to save his family first and also to not let people die anymore under Taehyung's hands.