27

"Bro tingnan mo tong shawty na'to."

Nasa bahay kami ni Simon para gumawa ng assignments. I'm really not interested in their topic so I'm just minding my own business when Simon snatched my pen and hand me his phone.

"Your new girl?" I asked and raised my one eyebrow. The girl is in ponytail and wearing their uniform. Naka peace sign at nakangiti habang nakatingin sa camera. She look soft. Her soft pinkish lips and pale skin. Not so wide eyes and her nose is little pointy.

"Hindi!" Defensive na sagot niya. Napailing nalang ako and let them do their 'girl search' or whatever that is. "Baka interesado ka?" He asked and i immediately shook my head.

"Akin nalang!" Luis shouted and took the phone away from me. "Ano nga pangalan nito?" He asked Simon.

"Cherish Mendez, Certified Girl Scout simula kinder tapos SSG member ng school nila. Journalist ata siya bro! Tapos sumali rin sya sa yes-o nung elementary sila and bro achiever! Marami pa nga nakalimutan ko lang yung iba. Jackpot bro!" Simon answered and clasps his hands.

I looked at them with confusing eyes like where the hell did he get that information? I mean it's common information but not all the organization she joined.

"Taga saan ba to?" Luis asked while zooming her photo. Weird behavior but i just let him.

"North bro." Simon answered. North? That's 5 hours away!

"How did you know her?" I genuinely asked because I'm curious how did he know her.

"Interesado ka no?" Luis teased.

"No, North is 5 hours away from here and how the hell did you guys met that girl?" I asked.

"Crystal!" Luis answered in wide smile. Crystal and Mia is our former classmate in elementary so i know them.

"Hind ba si Mia?" Simon asked him.

"Hindi! Stinalk ko si Mia then napunta ako sa profile ni Crystal tapos dun ko nakita yung profile ni Cherish kaya pinindot ko tas stinalk ko yung account!" Luis answered and held his chest like he was proud of what he discovered.

"Sure ka di'ka interasado?" Simon asked again and i nodded. I'm not interested or I'm just convincing myself that I'm not interested.

I just found myself stalking her. I saw her pictures with 5 other girls and the two of them is Crystal and Mia. Crystal is good at making friends when we were elementary so it's not surprising to see her with a large circle of friends. Nadadamay lang si Mia sa kanya.

"Ready na kayo sa camp?" Luis asked. He was like the ray of sunshine in our group and without him Simon and I will looked intimidating. That's what i heard when Luis was absent because he cut classes for no apparent reason.

"Oo naman bakit hindi?" Simon answered and playfully punch him in stomach.

"Gago!" Luis acted mad and playfully punch Simon in his jaw. Lumayo ako ng kunti because they look so dumb. I want to act like i don't know them.

When the Van arrived they drag me with them. I keep my mouth shut because I'm too tired to talk or wala lang ako sa mood.

When the opening program started i notice a group of girls walking to their line. I saw Cherish holding Crystal's hand. When they said Cherish was pretty well they didn't lie. She was prettier in person.

I didn't notice that I'm staring her for a long time. I panicked when our gaze met so i smiled at her. She smiled too and my heart beats faster than usual.