<3~Mir~<3 Part 8

After stripping the wet clothes and throwing them outside, I glanced around for the new clothes. All there was in this bathroom was another overly-sized t-shirt. I drew it over my head and the shirt went halfway down my thighs. This would’ve been appropriate…if I was at my own house.

Poking my head out the door, I found Mir sitting on the couch with the popcorn bowl in his lap. He looked my way and happily smiled. “Hey, get over here. It’s starting.”

What’s starting…? I thought, staring at him in confusion.

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea~?

“Mir, I need some pants,” I told him, ignoring the catchy tune of Spongebob’s intro.

“No you don’t,” he reasoned, remaining still on the couch.

Excuse me?! “MIR!” I snapped. If he thought that I was just going to come out there with no pants, then he thought wrong!

“What? The shirt is long enough, isn’t it?” he asked, placing the popcorn bowl on the coffee table.

“Yeah, but I still want pants,” I demanded.

He groaned loudly and slouched back against the couch, “I already packed up all my pants.”

“Fine, I’ll wear the wet ones then.”

“They’re already in the dryer,” he argued.

I grinded my teeth together and angrily growled, “Then go get them.”

“No, just come out here, will you?” he tried again.

“No!” I shouted, “Not until you go get me something to wear.”

He pouted his lips and whined, “I did already.”

For the second time, I barked his name like I was his mother. “MIR!”

He groaned loudly again as he slowly got up off the couch. “Fine, I’ll see if hyung has anything.”

Instantly, I clenched the door and yelled, “What? Don’t!”

“Why?”

“That’s rude,” I lied. Honestly, I was just embarrassed about wearing someone else’s clothes without their permission. Plus, Mir’s roommate here was Cheondung. He and I were close, but my thoughts still wondered back to the pre-debut party we had a while back. Cheondung acted so different and ever since, things had gotten…weird between us. He acted more friendly with me than before, and this friendliness could totally be taken as something more.

“He’s my roommate, Stephanie. He won’t mind,” Mir assured me as he disappeared into one of the rooms. I just stood there frowning. I didn’t want Cheondung to come back to find me in his shorts, but yet, I didn’t want to hang out with Mir pant-less. Argh, why did I always get in such embarrassing situations?

“Here,” Mir said, displaying the basketball shorts.

“Mir~ I’m not comfortable with this,” I whined, hating myself. I just couldn’t bring myself to wear Cheondung’s shorts. What if he came home and got the wrong idea of my sleeping over?

“Why?”

“What if he comes here and sees me?” I asked, embarrassed even more now that I had to tell Mir.

Mir irritably sighed and rolled his eyes. “He’s not coming here tonight.”

“But—”

“Stephanie Belieu,” he interrupted me, “Take it or leave it.”