CHAPTER FORTY TWO

"Good morning doctor"a lady with a black veil rolled over her head and a black sunshade greeted taking her sit in the doctor's office.

"Morning miss, why are you here?"the doctor questioned staring at the lady weirdly.

"I need your help doctor. The patient that got admitted just recently,Mrs Raheenah who is in coma now, is her baby okay?"the doctor's brows arched up in confusion.

"Her baby?"

"Yes, doctor"

"But she was not pregnant,if she was pregnant then neither her nor the baby will survive"the lady gasped and stood up abruptly holding on to her veil.

"Thank you doctor, I will get going"she reached for the doorknob but he stopped her with his question.

"But who are you ? Are you the patient's relative?"she nodded her head and left quickly. She rushed out of the hospital with those glasses on she hardly see. She just can't wait to get rid off it but the person she bumped into made the veil fall of her head and the glasses to fall off.

She kept her head down not wanting the person she bumped into to see her face.

"I'm so sorry miss"the so much familiar voice apologised and she pulled the veil and covered her face. "Here"he handed her the glasses, she collected it and left without evem saying thank you to him, well maybe because she didn't want haidar to recognise her voice.

She heaved a sigh of relief and removed the glasses and veil, leaving only her scarf on.

She was never pregnant and I did this to her.

Oh my Allah what have I done, what if she dies.

Then that means...no.

She stopped a cab immediately and hopped in and went straight home. Her mother must be worried sick about where she has gone so early in the morning.

The other day she saw her mother by the doorstep. She didn't expect to see her this soon. She thought that by the time she is back she will be able to tell her the good news of her getting married to ridwan,but instead of her giving the good news, her mother gave her one or rather she gave her the complete opposite of good news.

"We're moving back to sudan in two months, by then you will get your driver's licence"

She agreed she can't wait to get her driver's licence, but going to sudan is a no no for her. She can't leave ridwan behind and go to sudan, she can't stay away from her love for that long.

Everyone is trying to take her happiness away from her, she was the one who met ridwan first. Muhibbah met ridwan because of her and what did she do ? She snatched him away from her.

At first when she saw ridwan, it was love at first sight. She couldn't believe it either because she thought that love at first sight doesn't exist but when her love grew stronger for him, she couldn't help but agree with the fact that love at first sight do exist.

Firstly it was Muhibbah who took him away from him, but still she was strong enough to see muhibbah with him, she tried so hard to get him off her head but she couldn't. The love she have for ridwan knows no bound.

Secondly, it's raheenah, when she heard the news that muhibbah has passed away. Her heart was at ease and she thought maybe she have a chance to be in his life once again even though she was never in his life and then before she even approach him with the matter, his wedding card was sent right to her doorstep.

She saw his name written boldly on the wedding card. She couldn't believe her eyes, at that time she thought they were deceiving her and it was all a dream. She tried the very best to wake herself up from the terrible nightmare she thought she was having but she failed and it dawned on her that it was freaking real, ridwan was getting married again.

She managed to pull herself away from that misery too with her mother's suggestion to stay in ridwan's house, she asked safna her best friend for help and she told her exactly what to do and how to do it, she followed all her orders but none of them worked.

Thirdly, it's ridwan himself who is distancing himself away from her. She had thought that after the incident ridwan will not be worried about raheenah but she was wrong. Ridwan is blindly in love with raheenah that he can't leave her alone even for a second.

And she is here ready to take a bullet for him, well not in the real life. She won't take a bullet for the person that doesn't care about her and existence, she love her life and won't risk it for who isn't even worth her life.

And lastly her mother, she doesn't care about her or her feelings. She is always making decisions for, she never listen to her. She takes control of everything in her life. When she had told her about them moving back to sudan, she didn't even ask how she felt about it, it was like she just ordered her and who is she to disobey her mother's orders.

She wished her father was here, if he was then this would never have happened. Her mother loving muhibbah more than her and her being the third wheel. Everything in her life would've been set and not confused like this.

"Take a left turn and stop there"she directed when the driver almost passed her area. He nodded and took a left turn. When he packed the car, she paid him and rushed into the house.

"Where were you?"her mother questioned immediately she stepped her feets inside the house.

"I went for a walk maa, I'm back"she lied removing her shoes and walking further into the house.

"Okay get ready quickly we are going to the hospital to check on raheenah"she gave a slight nod and took her veil off.

Deep down she really doesn't want to go to the hospital, she don't want a situation whereby she will bumped into haidar again and he will bombered him with his endless questions. Since their last encounter she hadn't met him. Maybe he went to ridwan's house and didn't find her and he left with the thought that she has run away or something.

Heyyyooo !

Issa double update !

Hope you have enjoyed the chapters....

Vote
Comment
Follow
And
Share

Ria♥