CHAPTER TEN

Parking his Mercedes Benz,he descended out of it removing his sunshades.

The name ' Cilantro Restaurant ' was written boldly on the building he entered. He brought out his phone to call haidar,he didn't care to look around for him because he knows that haidar is not here yet.

He dialed the number,he was about to place the phone close to his right ear when a voice stopped him.

"Ya Ridwan?" The girl asked calling his name not sure if he is the one or not.

He smiled keeping the phone down. "Maryama"he said with so much enthusiasm.

"Maryam..ya Ridwan is Maryam and not Maryama"she objected pouting.

"I know but I prefer Maryama it suit you"Ridwan said to tease her. "Maryama" he repeated the name again and she rolled her eyes.

"Warrever"she said wiggling her fingers,showing off her perfectly trimmed nails. "Call me whatever you want,I don't care"

"Oh!!"Ridwan said and touched his chest. "It hurt!!"he said and they both laughed. "So what are you doing here ? Don't tell me you came with your boyfriend"

She chuckled lightly and put her hands against her chest. "Yeah I came here with my boyfriend,we are here to have lunch...what about you?"she answered just to hear his reply.

"boyfriend huh?!"he asked raising his brows. "I see this will be a very good news if I tell aunt right"

"I'm just joking..."she said smiling. "You didn't answer me....I know why you didn't answer me"she said smirking.

He furrowed his brows at her "then tell me ' why I didn't answer your question ''he asked and she shook her head.

"You were afraid,duhh!!"she said shouting the duh part out to him.

"Afraid of what exactly"he asked smiling not sure of what she is up to.

"Come on Ya ridwan......don't lie to me,I know everything absolutely everything"

"Just go straight to the point"he said before she could open her mouth to reply him,the ringtone of his phone interrupted their conversation. Before he was able to answer the call it got disconnected.

"Hey man !"haidar shouted approaching ridwan with a big smile. He hugged ridwan and ridwan hugged him back.

"How have you been"he asked breaking out of the hug.

Maryam felt so left out,she cleared her throat to get their attention.

"Oh Hey !!! Didn't see you there"haidar said sarcastically, he has that kind of behavior that when he meet you he will decide to be free with you or not,so meeting Maryam is the opposite.

"Yeah,I was leaving after all"she said looking at ridwan.

"This is my friend haidar,haidar meet Maryama muhibba's younger sister"ridwan introduced them to each other.

"Nice to meet you Maryama"haidar said with a smile. "Maryama...nice"haidar said and she blushed. She actually blushed !

"Thanks"Maryam said and ridwan couldn't held back his laughter.

"What?"haidar asked and Ridwan shook his head indicating no. "Okay so it was really nice meeting you Maryama"he said and she nodded with a smile and left.

"So why the urgent call?"haidar asked dragging a chair.

"I'm in big trouble haidar"Ridwan said after they've settled on their seats.

"But you look worried free"haidar said with a shrug.

"You don't get it,I don't even know where to start from"Ridwan said and shook his head,his friend looked at him and saw how worried he is.

"I'm always there for you,tell me what's worrying you so much?"haidar asked concern all over his face. Ridwan was is childhood friend,they grew up together,before they were even neighbours but then something happened and haidar had to move away,but still ridwan and haidar never stopped talking to each other.

"They are getting me married"Ridwan said shutting his eyes as it even hurt to say it out. He loves his wife even though she is no more he still loves her,she has taken away his heart with her don't think he will give that place to someone else. Is not like he hates raheenah,but he don't want to marry her and then she will be having high hopes that the marriage is going to work when is not. Why can't they understand his pain??

"What?"haidar asked shouting. That was not what he was expecting to hear from his friend. Getting married ?! That's another big issue.

"Yes....they are literarily forcing me to get married"ridwan added using his hands to rub his face. "Did I told them I want to get married? No right then why are they forcing I'm old enough to make my own decisions Ridwan why don't they understand, I'm tired wallah"

"Since they are doing this,it must be for your own good ridwan,no one will make a decision if he knows that the decision is not good. I'm not trying to support them or anything but I think you should get married again"haidar said and ridwan looked at him quizzically. "Because sooner or later you'll have to get married again,you can't stay unmarried for ever you know"

"I know but I wasn't planning on getting married now but they are being too pushy with me haidar, I can't handle that, my wife,the love of my life died and left me here all alone,I'm feeling so lonely because I've become attached to her,I can't seem to forget her and I don't think there is anyone in this world who is better for me than her"this ridwan was already in tears. He misses her so much...she left him...after she had promised she will never leave him.

"I'm really sorry ridwan,but just look into it for once, think about this and make your own decision"

"What is there to think of haidar there is absolutely nothing to think here"ridwan shook his head.

"The marriage will take your mind off many things and you wouldn't hover over the past anymore, Muhibba is dead I know that but that doesn't mean you shouldn't move on in life,even Muhibba wouldn't like to see you so worried like this. Ridwan stop taking your steps back to the past in life,focus on the future which is more important,I'm not forcing you just make the decision you think is right"haidar said and smiled at ridwan.

"I will try haidar,I'm trying to move on too but Muhibba has become a part of me which I don't think I will be able to forget her so soon,but I will get married and I hope it works out"he said with a faint smile.

"It will Ridwan if you don't think too much about your past"

Ridwan opened his mouth to reply but his ringtone interrupted him,seeing the caller Ya sule he smiled and accept the call.

"What?"Ridwan shouted and got up from his seat,haidar did the same.

"I'm on my way"Ridwan said and hang up looking worried. "I need to go to the hospital"

"What? Why?"haidar asked.

"My sister is sick,when I left home she was totally fine and okay..."ridwan said getting out of the restaurant and bringing out his car keys.

"You mean mufida?"he asked at it dawned on him, is it the trauma ? he asked no one in particular but himself.

"Yes....."he unlocked the car and waited for his friend to get in. "Get in let's go"he shouted and his friend shook his head.

"It will be a bad idea if I go there"haidar said and ridwan understood and left.