CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Ping !

Mufida's phone pinged indicating a message,she hissed and squeezed her eyes picking up her phone,she adjusted her sitting position and unlocked the phone,with a smug and sleepy expression.

Assalamu Alaikum Mufida
How are you feeling ? I hope you are fine

"Who is this again?"she hissed and checked the number,the message was from an unknown number. "Whoever it is,don't even expect me to reply"she kept the phone aside and got out of bed.

Tomorrow is eid already,she is so excited even though there is going to be too much work to do today because their maid went home for a wedding.

She yawned and stretched her arms,tired is how she feels this early morning. She slipped into a brown lace,tied her scarf and sashayed out of the room.

"Good morning umma"mufida greeted and hugged her mother. Her mother hummed and smiled,pinching her daughter's cheeks.

"You're awake already?!"she asked her eyes popping out surprisingly. "For your information, if you're thinking of going out better stop"her mother warned with a straight face.

"No I'm not"she denied with a pout. "I'm so excited that tomorrow is eid"mufida squealed throwing her hands up excitedly. "And after eid is ya ridwan and heenah's wedding"

"The next two weeks will be so stressful"her mother shook her head and smiled. "I can't believe ridwan is getting married for the second time,I really want him to be happy,he have suffered a lot at least he deserve some happiness"

"Umma you don't need to worry about that at all,I trust Raheenah"mufida assured nodding her head. "She will take good care of brother,I'm sure of that"

"I wish I could say that"

"Umma what do you mean?"mufida asked knitting her brows in confusion.

"Raheenah was forced into this,do you think she is happy?"her mother asked and mufida kept mute to think for a while before replying her.

"I know she was forced into this but she have no other choice but to be happy with it"mufida nodded with a fake smile. "They are destined to be together"

"I do trust raheenah but...."her mother started. "Forget it"she said raising her hands dismissing the topic.

"Umma I forgot to tell you,me,Ruhaina,heenah,laiba are going for shopping,we are choosing the anko for the Yinin Biki,you've already chosen yours"mufida smiled.

"Hope you won't take long?"her mother asked with a raise brow.

"I won't I promise,I'm not leaving now laiba will come here,Raheenah and ruhaina will come pick us up,I will be back soon"

"Okay dear,take care of yourself"her mother smiled and left.

Mufida sat down on the couch and brought out her phone,immediately she unlocked the phone,she started surfing through her Instagram notifications.

She hissed seeing that only 2 people followed her,she followed them back and kept the phone aside.

"Mufida"sa'eed called entering the sitting room. "Where is ya ridwan?"he asked staring at her.