CHAPTER FIVE

"Then get him married."hajiya murja suggested raising her voice.

Ridwan felt a different pain in his heart, how on earth does she expect him to get married, he won't be able to forget Muhibbah  this soon, and he never even thought of getting married again.

He looked at his aunt and frowned his face. "Bu...."

"Hey keep quiet, I think is better if you get him married, at least he won't disturb anyone."

Ridwan shook his head.

who told her that I'm disturbing anyone ?

"Let me call your father and we will talk more on this matter."hajiya murja said bringing out her phone from her bag and dialed her brother's number.

"Hajiya my wife just passed away fah, I don't think I'm ready for another marriage."Ridwan opposed shaking his head and his aunt raised her head up to look at him. He didn't want to disobey her but getting married again, he never planned that.

"So now you have the guts to talk back to me when I'm talking right, ba laifin ka bane. Its not your fault, your mother is the one who is supporting you, I don't blame you."his aunt hissed eyeing his mother.

His mother kept quiet and didn't utter a word, she is just waiting for her husband because he is the one to make this decision not her or Hajiya Murja.

"But Hajiya if I don't want to get married then why will you force me, I think I'm big enough to make decisions for myself, I don't need anyone interfering in my personal matters and please stop bringing my mother into this what has she ever done to you that you hate her so much and sees her fault in almost everything that happens."

Hajiya Murja was surprised, she knows that Ridwan isn't that much of a talkative that he will even talk back to her like he did today. "You said you are big enough right and you can't see what's best for you, do you think I will let you stay like this without a wife, you are still young, just because your other wife died that doesn't mean you died too."

Ridwan was hurt. "Please Hajiya don't say anything bad about my wife I can't bare it."Ridwan reasoned.

His mother kept quiet and watched them, she don't want to talk because if she did, is another wahala for her and she don't want that.

"You call her a wife, she couldn't even give you a child. Before she die I was thinking of approaching your dad, since Muhibba cannot conceive you should get married again."

"What?!"Ridwan shouted his anger boiling and rising like an erupted volcano.

"Who told you that she cannot conceive, how could you even say that about Muhibba?"He asked taken aback by what his aunt said.

"I'm not wrong. You were married for two years, two good years ridwan, that shows that she cannot conceive."

"Hajiya your food will get cold."his mother chimed in not wanting Hajiya Murja to talk more on Muhibba as it is really hurting ridwan.

"You are very wrong Hajiya Murja."he said calling her full name. "Muhibba is not barren, she was schooling when I married her and I didn't think she was ready for that, we talked about this with her and she even told me that she wasn't ready, and.."he paused and looked at his mother.  "Even umma knew about it."

Hajiya Murja frowned and look at his mother, she made a disgusted face and said. "You know about all this and you didn't tell me. I don't know why you always support your son in his stupid doings, you are his mother you are not supposed to be supporting in everything, if the decision he takes is right support him but if it's not then don't support him, but no you always support him."