CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

Al-Zayed University Dubai
3:43 pm.

Mufida lazily and tiredly dragged her luggage to her hostel room,it took them a week to get done with the necessary formalities.

She has been given a room,in one of the hostels. Her room number was 405 which is on floor 34,she stared at the long building and sighed.

She carried the luggage and entered the building. There were so many people in the building,some chatting,some reading,everyone was busy with one thing or the other.

Some people even stopped what they are doing just to look at her and gossip. Bitches !

She ignored the Weird looks she was getting from all the Arabian girls and entered the elevator she tapped on floor 34, reaching there,the elevator automatically opened and she got out.

She stopped when she saw 405 written boldly on one of the doors. She stood in front of the door.

She was nervous,what kind of roommates is she going to stay with. Are they all Arabs,Yemenis,or Nigerians she absolutely have no idea but she really hope they are all Nigerians.

Sighing,she knocked on the door.

"Ana qadim. I'm coming"a girl shouted and mufida muttered an Oh no.

She sound like an Arab girl,she really hope,she isn't.

The door opened revealing an Arab girl clad in white sweat shirt and black baggy pants even with the black veil draped over her head you can see her long black silky hair.

"Hey"she waved hoping the Arabian girl can speak English.

"Hey newbie right?"the Arabian girl asked and mufida nodded with a confused smile. "The new roommate coming in,please"

"Thank you"mufida dragged her luggage and entered the room. The room was big it has three beds and three reading table and chairs with one bathroom.

"This is your bed"she pointed at the last bed which was untouched and has nothing on it except for the mattress. "Nigerian right?"

"Yes"

"Ma sha Allah you're so cute. I'm Hudayya"

"Thank you. I'm mufida"

The girl is nice mufida shrugged with a smile.

"I'm a Yemeni"Hudayya said helping mufida with arranging the bed. "The other roommate is a Nigerian"mufida smiled.

Finally !

"Can't wait to meet her then"mufida beamed and Hudayya chuckled.

*

*

*

*

*

*