So it won't spoil and maybe if they lack something at Manik's place, then this can be used. With this in 2 hours she was done and here Manik was in the air and he was praying that he reaches home safely without any legal or illegal formalities.

After a long journey, he was now in the car and asked his driver to drive to Nandini's place first. Since it was lockdown the entire city was empty which is why the driver could run in each direction in any speed but he drove decently.

Well, his father contacted few ex ministers and since his father was a big name in India, a few extra pay was done and Manik was allowed to fly. All the cops and constables were informed abt this which is why nobody stopped him when he was in the car.

Now Manik once he was in the car, he called up Nandini and said to be ready as he will reach soon, so Nandini now carefully locked all the windows and shut all type of devices. She locked the house carefully and got with her bags.

Well she thought that since she have so many bags, she would take time to reach down but it was not that time consuming, anyways, she came down and waited for 10 mins for Manik. While her building watchman thought that she is gone mad. Anyways, no conversation was held btwn them and soon Nandini saw Manik's car entering in.

The twinkle in her eyes increased coz her hope won and now she could see Manik and also be with him in this whole lockdown period, while Manik was calling Nandini but seeing her downstairs he ended the call and on coming to her side, he switched down his window and said to save time.

Ma-get in Nandini.

While driver uncle got down as soon as possible to stuff her bag in the car. Since the trunk was full with Manik's bag, her bags were stuffed in the front seat and one on her lap. They started moving again and that is when Nandini saw him but since she had a bag in her lap, her movements were restricted.

While Manik was still worried coz he just wants to reach home safely without any problems. So the ride was very much silent but in 10 mins they were down in his building and were helping driver uncle to unload all the bags.

Dragging, pulling and stuffing in the lift, they finally made way to his home. Manik was now relaxing slowly slowly coz he reached safely. While Nandini was just waiting to touch him coz even she too have longed for this peaceful moment.

Anyways they got out of the lift pulling the bags and them Manik opened the door with his keys. He entered first and than Nandini entered in with their bags.

They entered the house like finally, along with pulling their luggage. Manik locked the door and once they were behind the closed doors, Nandini grabbed Manik's collar, in a swift she turned him and pushed him. Manik landed badly on the wall and before he could hiss in pain, his lips were locked up Nandini.

She started chewing his lips hungrily, not giving him any access but relishing all by herself. She was badly chewing him which resulted in his lips to bleed. She sucked all his blood too. Breaking the kiss abruptly coz they were badly breathless and also coz of their uneven position, the kiss had to end up before the desired time. Now that she moved away, Manik said amidst catching his breathes.

Ma-gundi ho tum ek number ki.

Nandini was abt to kiss on his neck but said after hearing him.