Embry picked me up for school today. She waited outside but I never came out. I texted her that the door was unlocked. She walked in my room and noticed my vibe. "Good morning I got us breakfast!" Embry said happily. I was pretty hungry so I dug in. She bought us McDonald's breakfast. She understands me down to the simplest things. I didn't even have to say anything most of the time. We have a strong connection like that. I love this. She sat beside me and patted my leg. "Take a shower and I'll pick your clothes out. No rush we're already late for school." Embry stated. She was in my closet when I entered the bathroom.

After showering I stepped out with my hair completely drenched. I wrung it out and slipped into my cotton robe. I walked into Embry's conversation. "Tell Jason to shut up. Okay see you in a while." She hung up looking at me. Her eyes went to my hair. "I forgot my shower cap." I said reading her mind. My mom was alseep. She doesn't work on Tuesday's. We didn't disrupt her because our rooms are a distance apart. "Who are you on the phone with." I asked looking wrapping my hair in a hair towel. "Justin. He's calling for my wear abouts." She rolled her eyes. "Jason is in the background saying "Bring my girl to school." Embry said laughing. I laughed too. He stays picking with Embry. She left and came back with a first aid kit. She took the glove and gauze off of my hand revealing a deep small cut in my palm. "Brielle what happened?" She asked as she cleaned it replacing it with a smaller bandaid. The ointment she rubbed on it was soothing so it didn't hurt as much. I explained to her what happened and knowingly she grew upset. "You could come to my house B." She said. "You don't have to put up with this." She said. I sighed. "I don't want to make my problems you or Jason's. Thank you for inviting me to your home but I can't stay there forever. Hopefully my mom changes." I said. Brielle sighed and nodded her head.

"Let's go for a cute girly look." Embry said cheerfully. Jason has an afternoon game after school. It's an away game. I was definitely going to support how I always do. We're A average seniors so one day of being late won't hurt. "Come on." Embry said untangling the blow dryer. She stood there looking pretty with her high yellow skin complexion. Her hair was relaxed mid shoulder length. She wore it part in the middle. She has medium sized lips and dreamy hazel eyes. Embry wore black flower leggings with a black tank crop. She wore gold Steve Madden sandals with the purse to match. Embry is a slim girl. She has a slim shape with full figured breast. Her natural beauty compliments anything she does. Embry's Puerto Rican father blessed her with her looks. When she was fourteen he did shady business in the streets that caught up with him. He was shot multiple times but survived. I was there for her through it all vice versa.

Embry ⬇️

Justin ⬇️

Justin ⬇️

Embry picked out a pair of black skinny jeans for me and an olive green peplum top

Embry picked out a pair of black skinny jeans for me and an olive green peplum top. I wore pearl Steve Madden sandals and the purse to match. They were similar to Bri's because we went shopping and chose different things from the same collection. She blew out my hair and straightened it. This took some time being that my hair is thick. I haven't straightened it in a while so I was surprised at my length. She part it down the middle and combed it. I looked so mature and pretty. "Wow Bri I like this." I said looking at myself in the mirror. I felt like a pretty girl. Whenever Embry has something to do with my wardrobe I feel like a girly girl. Usually I'm laid back with sporty clothes on.

When we got to school dudes were mesmerized. Some of them are normally like this but today they gave out many nice compliments. Some girls even complimented me too. "Wow baby you look so pretty. I'm coming to your locker to give you a kiss after every class period." Jason said. I laughed at his foolishness but he really did that. He was surprised himself too I think. He lingered over me all day after he saw a football player at my locker. I left my paper in class and he just bought it to me but Jason was wasn't feeling that. School went by quick today. Me and Jason parted ways to meet for his game.