Start Over?

T.W talk of blood.

We all walked up to the roof together and laying against the air conditioning system was Mattheo with his gun in hand and blood covered his grey shirt sheave with blood starting to pool on the ground next to him, "you still alive" Mattheo said as he turned his head to look at all if us as we approach him.

"You didn't shoot me Riddle you shot y/n" Draco said in pure anger, "it was ment for you" Mattheo said as he tossed his gun away from him in anger, "that dose seem to keep happening now doesn't it" Blaise joked, "not now Blaise" Pansy whispered and elbowed him in the rib.

"So what you going to do to me uh, Malfoy" Mattheo said, "kill me?" He added ready for the answer to be yes, "I was going to but..." Draco started and took a pause, "I'm not that guy anymore" Draco finished, "so what's going to happen?" He asked, "well, I'm going to give you what you deserve" Draco said squatting down closer to Mattheo, "what would that be" he asked as he held his wounded shoulder, "only lock you away in the only place you've ever called home" Draco answered.

"How?" Mattheo asked, "well.." Draco said standing back up and looking over to me, "I do have one of the most powerful witches on my side" he said with a smile, "but for now" he added as he looked back at Mattheo with a angry look, "we will lock you away in the dungeon" Draco said and with a snap of his fingers Theo and Blaise dragged Mattheo off the roof and all the way down to the dungeon locking him away so we can find out a way to keep him away from everyone for as long as he lives.

"Now for the next thing" Draco said, "returning everyone's memories" I said and looked down at my feet, "what's wrong y/n?" Pansy asked me, "I'm just worried" I told her, "about what?" Draco asked, "when everyone gets their memories back, not everyone will be happy with me" I admitted, "well your not alone" Pansy said as she place a hand on my back, "you have all of us" Draco said, "and I'll never let anyone hurt you" he added causing me to give off a little smile.

"Okay so where do we start?" Pansy asked, "we need the same book that I used to cast the spell, I seen a counter curse in it" I said, "okay so where is the book?" Draco asked, "that's the thing in don't exactly know" I said, "what do you mean?" Pansy asked, "well when I casted the spell, the book kind of disappeared" I told them, "only one man I could think would have it" I added.

"You don't think?" Draco started, "Dumbledore" I said, "never liked that guy" Pansy and Draco said at the same time, "same" I responded, "well how are we going to go on about doing this?" Draco asked, "we still all how our Slytherin uniforms right?" I asked, "yes" Pansy answered, "we walk in like we own the place and head to his office and take the book back" I said.

"I'll get the boy's" Pansy said as she climbed down the ladder to find the boys, Draco and followed shortly after.

Once we all had our uniforms on we headed to the broom shead in the large backyard of the mansion and flew over to Hogwarts, "y/n, you do know what could happen right?" Draco said flying up next to me, "yes" I sighed, "you don't have to do this" he went on, "yes, I do I owe it to them to give them their memories back" I said.

"You don't owe anyone anything" he continued, "you could just live life with us at the mansion, you don't need them" he added, "I messed up what ever lives they had and there was lots of good that happened in those forgotten memories, they all deserve to remember" I said, "okay... I'm with you" Draco said, "we all are" Pansy yelled from the left of me, causing me to smile knowing that even if everyone might hate me for what I did, they won't.

We arrived at Hogwarts and landed in the pitch and place our brooms in the broom shead near the change rooms so people wouldn't think much of it, we then put our hoods up and kept our heads down as we all walked in to the nearest entrance and from there to Dumbledore's office, we didn't pass by many students on the way because, everyone was in class at the moment.

We bursted into Dumbledore's office and the man himself was sitting at his desk looking at us as if he was expecting our arrival, "welcome home" he said in a claim voice, "you know damn well this isn't our home" Draco went off, "you set this all up didn't you?" I asked yelled, "I have no idea what you all our going on about" he said as he stood up and walked over to a table filled with tea.

"Would you all like some tea?" He asked as if we won't all mad at him, "answer the lady's question old man!" Blaise yelled, causing Dumbledore to spill a bit of his tea.

Dumbledore placed down his cup back on the table and turned to face us, "I don't have what you are seeking" he said, "and what would that be?" I asked in a angry tone, "the book miss Reyes" he said, "then where might we find it?" I asked in the same tone as before, "that children I simply cannot answer" he said sitting back down in his chair behind his desk.

"You still can answer y/n's first question" Pansy said, Dumbledore took a deep breath and look me dead in the eyes, "the answer you are seeking is yes" he said as he picked up a quill off his desk and started writing as if we were not in the room.

"He's a crack pot" Theo scoffed frustrated with the old man, "how?" I asked Dumbledore walking up to the front of his desk, "how did you plan it all out?" I asked, "miss Reyes" he said shaking his head, "you couldn't possibly begin to understand what I have done for this exact moment to happen" he said not looking up from his paper, "well, if you can't tell me then at least give me an idea where the book is" I said.

"The book you seek is with the one other person that skipped your curse" he said, got up and left the room leaving us all baffled, "what I tell you" Theo said, "the only people who skipped the curse is Tom and Mattheo" I said, "Tom's too loyal to me to hide somthing important like this" Draco said, "and Mattheo is locked away in the dungeon Blaise and I made sure of that" Theo said, "then who skipped out on the cure?" I wondered.

A/n; that's the end of this chapter, hope you enjoyed. (1200 words).