Just A Normal Day

We left Hermione's dorm and tried to go on with are days and try to pretend like nothing was wrong, but something was wrong Malfoy and his gang kidnapped Ginny and wanted Hermione to trade me for Ginny.

I walked out of Hermione's dorm walked over to the couch and plopped down on it and I put my head down and covered my face with my hands.

Harry walked over to me and sat beside me and gave me a side hug and said, "Ginny is going to be fine y/n she is strong and Hermione will think of a plan before Malfoy dose anything to her" he held me tight rubbing my back.

"I know it's just... I can't help but feel like it it all my fault" I said and then I felt the hot tears start to run down my face, "Its not your fault, no one's to blame but Malfoy and his goons" Harry said trying make me feel better I didn't say anything after that and he didn't either we just sat there hugging eachother.

It's been about 20 minutes of us sitting on the couch infront of the fire just hugging, that when Harry said, "we should go to class we don't want anyone to get suspicious" "alright" I responded.

We stood up and walked to charms class together, we walked in and say together because there was no signed seats.

Professor Flitwick started to teach us a new charm called incarcerous he then explained what the charm is, "this charm can make thick rope or this cord appear out of thin air and wrap around what ever the person using the charm is pointing at" he spoke.

I looked a Harry and said, "that's a crazy charm Harry" "I know right like who would think of that kind of thing" he responded.

Professor Flitwick continued speaking, "today first we will practice on dummy's for the first half of class and the second half we will go down to the great hall and practice dueling" he said I laughted and said to Harry, "by dummy's do you think he means Malfoy" I said and started to laugh uncontrollably and Harry joined in.

I looked across the class and saw Draco looking at me and Harry and giving us a death stare, I looked away and continued laughing.

It was now time to start the first half of the class we all got out of our seats and walked over to a dummy.

I am making my way to one on the dummy's to practice the charm when I feel a icy breath behind me it sent chills down my spine, then a whisper in my ear, "don't think I couldn't hear you" Draco whispered then walked away, I didn't turn around I just acted like nothing happened.

I walked up to one of the dummy's and started to practice the charm "incarcerous" I said and the ropes appeared but fell to the ground, I heard a laugh, "pathetic" Malfoy said followed by some more laughs from his goons.

I turned and looked at them gave them a fake smile and look back at my dummy, Harry who was standing beside me said, "don't pay attention to them y/n, you will prove to them how good you are in the dueling part of class" "yeah your probably right" I said and kept trying the charm after a couple more trys I got it.

"Yes!" I yelled in excitement, "good job y/n" Harrys congratulated me, "yes very good miss Reyes" professor Flitwick said as he walked by.

"Good job, ha that's pathetic" I heard Malfoy say from a couple dummy's down, "why's that I say?" I asked trying to sound unbothered, he looked at me and gave me a mischievous smirk then, looked back at his dummy and said "incarcerous" and the ropes shot out of no where and thick ropes wrapped around his dummy then, they started to tighten and it went so tight that the dummy split in half.

"Mr Malfoy, we are not learning to do that today so please stay with the basics" professor Flitwick told him.

I tried not to have a impressed reaction to what he just did, he looked back at me smirked and raise one eyebrow I just, didn't even him any reaction and looked away from him.