Escape Attempt

I just told Harry that we have to escape throw the window, "y/n, there is only one problem with that idea" Harry said, "and that is?" I asked, "we are on the fifth floor" he told me, "what I don't remember going up any stairs" I said confused, "me to, but look" he said.

I went over to the window and looked down, "wow, that's high for five story's" I said and looked back at Harry, "but, this is our only option, and look there is a pole it looks like I could hold, and the pole leads to a balcony and I am sure there is more poles to slide down" I told Harry.

"Alright let's do it" Harry said and was about to open the window, "Harry wait" I said, "what now, we need to go" he said, "yes I know, but if Harry if one of use gets caught, the other should go on" I said, "y/n, no" Harry said.

"Then I am not leaving" I said to him and stomped my one foot, "okay, okay fine the other go's on" he agreed, "okay good, now let's get out of this hell whole" I said and I opened up the window and popped out the screen.

Once I did a very loud high pitched siren went off, "bloody hell" I said, "let's go quick" Harry said, I jumped out the window and grabbed the pole and Harry did then same.

"There escaping!" Theo yelled, "y/n, move faster there coming" Harry said, "I am going, I am going" it said and tried to move faster.

We reached the balcony I jumped on to it and then Harry right after me, I pushed Harry back so, we won't be seen throw the sliding glass door.

"Harry get back" I whispered, "gosh, sorry" he said, "you need to be more careful" I said to him, "I will, where next?" He asked.

I looked around and saw a fire escape ladder, "down there" I said and pointed to the ladder he nodded, we got down on the ground and shimmied our way over to the ladder.

"Okay Harry this next part needs to be quick, get up and grab the ladder as fast as you can" I told him, "okay" he responded, "you are going first, Harry" I told him, "fine only because, I don't want to stay here and argue" he said and got up and jumped on to the ladder, "Draco, Potter has been spotted" I heard someone say, I got up as fast as I could and grabbed on to the ladder and started climbing down.

"Reyes too! There one the east fire escape ladder!" The man yelled into a walkie. "Faster Harry, we been spotted!" I yelled and faster we went.

"We are almost to the ground where next?" Harry asked, "umm" I looked around for are next move we needed to get off the ladder, "there, there is a ledge we can walk across until we see another pole" I said and pointed to the skinny ledge.

Harry got off the ladder and leaned as close as he could to the wall because there was no hand holds and he started to move as fast as he could to find the next pole, and I did the same.

"Come on Harry faster they could be here any minute" I said trying to rush Harry, "I am trying, it's not every day where you have to walk across a skinny ledge where at any moment you could fall to your death" Harry said, "that's not a very good way of thinking" I said.

We shimmied across the wall and finally made it to a pole we would slide down on, "it a pole it looks like it goes all the way down until the first story" Harry said, "well get to it then" I said and he grabbed the pole and started to slide down, I waited at the top for a bit because, I knew I could slide down faster then him.

"Almost there" Harry said, "got you!" I heard someone say followed by Harry  yelling, "ahh" followed by a "keep going with out me!" Harry yelled.

I was the one to make Harry promise me to keep going, and now I have to leave Harry, now I know how it feels to not want to leave some one behind, but I had to we promised.