The Escape

I started running for my life, I didn't want to know what Malfoy would do if he had caught me because, the last time I seen him I just had hit him in the head with a rock.

I and running I am now about five minutes into the forest when I hear, "we should split up" the voice sounded like Blaise, "alright but if you find her you call out to me" Malfoy said and he sounded very angry.

The voices where hard to tell where they where coming from because of the pouring down rain, but I didn't want to find out anyways.

I was running for so long and so fast that I could barely breath so I decided that I was far enough away for them that I could take a two minute brake to catch my breath.

So I lend up against a tree sliding by back down it until I was in a sitting position. Literally two minutes later I heard a twig snap, I knew someone was close so, I didn't even look to see how close I just got up and started to run again, but that's when I heard Theo's voice yell, "I found her!".

I ran faster then ever before, I turned my head back to see how far he was behind me and he was close, I started to panic and right as I turned my head to looked infront of me I see a deep wide river cutting me off from the other side.

"Shoot!" I said maybe too loud, "oh what's wrong princess can't run any further" Theo said starting to walk closer to me, "just leave me alone Theo this isn't even your fight" I said.

"Sorry to tell you but it is, remember during the Quidditch game when you knocked me off my broom, because now it is personal" he said with pure anger in his voice, "oh boo,hoo" I said trying to find a way out before Zabini and Malfoy get here.

Theo was now just feet away from me that when I noticed to the right of him there was a long thick vine, it looked like I could swing across the river but I have to pass Theo first.

So I started to run to the right away him and he chased me and grabbed my waist lifting me off he ground before, I could make it to the vine.

"Let go of me you twat!" I yelled at him and started to wiggle my way away from him, "no" he said pulling me in close to him, my back was now against his stomach he had his arms wrapped around me, holding me close and tight, and because of the rain he was holding me even tighter.

"Just you wait until next Quidditch game I will knock you off your broom ever higher up next time" I said still trying to wiggle my way free, "It that a threat Reyes" he said and I responded, "no.... Its a promise".

He still wasn't letting me go no matter what I did or say so, the only option left way to swing my head back and hit him in the nose, and I didn't want Malfoy and Zabini to catch up to me then I would have a real problem.

So I did I swung my head back and hit him right in the nose, he let go of me and cried, "bloody hell Reyes, your really going to get it now" I just looked at him and saw all the blood spilling out of his nose and then I made a run for the vine.

I am running to the vine when I hear two sets of foot steps running towards Nott, I didn't waste any time I grabbed the vine and held on very tight because it was slippery from the rain.

I was holding the vine and backed up to get a running start so, I can make it across the river.

"hey look she's getting away!" Zabini yelled, I looked over at them as I was about to run and see all three of them start to run right towards me.

"Oh no" I said under my breath and started to run faster, my feet left the ground right as I feel a cold hand just miss my ankle I looked back and saw Malfoy's face, it was full of mud and blood I looked into his eyes and I saw, disappointment and anger like raging anger.