Pool Party

Harry walked in the Gryffindor's place with me and showed me around properly, "and that's it" Harry said bringing me back to the main living area.

"Harry before I tell you anything and we do anything, I wanna tell you that this whole place is bugged" I informed him, "what?" He asked in shock, "that's how Malfoy knew about the everything we won't supposed to know" I explained.

"Ron!" Harry called out, "yeah Harry?" Ron said as he approached us, "this whole place is bugged hire the best and get it removed please" Harry asked him, "okay you got it" Ron said and then walked away.

"Will have to have our conversation somewhere else then" Harry suggested, "yeah we should" I said and we walked out of the of the mansion and down to the gardens.

"This is beautiful Harry" I said as I glided my finger tips along the flower pedals, "yeah well I wanted to make this place feel more like home for other people" he explained I smiled and we sat down on a bench in the middle of all the flowers.

"First thing I want to talk about is Cho" I started, "I don't really want to talk about her but, to get our relationship back I will" Harry added, "are you really fooled by her she is just using you Harry" I argued.

"I don't believe so but she will be coming over today and you can see for yourself" Harry explained, "Harry you do know I fought Cho, right" I told him, "just give her a chance please" he begged, "will see" I said.

"A thing I want to talk about is you and Draco's relationship" Harry said, "I don't know if there is anything to even talk about" I responded and dropped my head down looking at may hands.

"Well is there something happening between you two?" He asked, "no, and even if there was it all over now" I explained, "good" Harry said relieved.

"I truly am sorry for all I put you through and for the things that could of happened to you" he apologized, "I guess it is fine, if we want to start over we shouldn't hold any grudges against eachother" I said, "agreed" he added.

"One last thing I need to ask" he said, "okay what is it?" I asked, "what changed your mind?" He asked, "what do you mean?" I wondered, "you where helping them, I mean you even gave me a fake sword so I want to know what has changed your mind?" He explained.

"Oh, well I just miss how things where, and I miss us and our friends and how everything was I guess, you convinced me that things can be that way once more" I answered, "and they can and will" he agreed.

"Oh almost forgot" Harry said and reached into his pocket he pull out his fist and opened it infront of me and what I saw could of made me cry.

"My ring" I said in shock and picked it up out of his hand and placed it back on my finger, "you kept it all this time" I said, "yeah I did" he said, "thank you" I said giving him a hug and he hugged me back.

This hug rememind me of the first hug we shared in the common room after Draco took it from me.

"Do you want me to help get Godric Gryffindor sword back?" I asked pulling away from the hug, "please" he said relived I asked, "I will get it back after I meet with Cho" I told him, "okay that will be great" he agreed.

Harry and I walked back into the mansion and a group of strangers where walking out, "all the bugs are gone Harry" Ron told him, "great thanks Ron" Harry said as the three of us walked in to the living room.

We sat down on the grand couch infront of a massive fire place, and moments later Ginny and Hermione joined us, Hermione sitting next to Ron and I gave Hermione a slight wink and she rolled her eyes at me, causing Harry, Ginny and I to giggle.