Tricks

I don't know how long I was out for but I was assuming it was a long time because it looked like the crack of dawn when I looked out the window, I wasn't on the couch anymore I was on one of the beds in the loft, I still couldn't really move only the slightest bit, like moving my neck to look out the window.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and I turned to see Mattheo walking up coming closer to me, we walked right over to me and knelt down beside me, "Draco's coming today" he told me, "uhm" was all I could manage to get out, "I see the tea still has some affect on you good, you'll be easier to transport this way" he said, I tried to move and run away but I couldn't, "I bet your wondering where" he started.

"Draco's mansion of courses but, this time we know what to do because, I know you Reyes and I'll will do everything in my power to keep you from getting away" he said, "oh, and another thing if you even try to tell Draco anything I told you and or if you even try and say the safe word for him to remember, I'll kill him" he said with a large smile, "you.. can't" I tried to say as clear as I could, "I'll find a way" he said and stood back up and he walked back down the stairs.

I was starting to get more feeling back into my body but, I didn't want to move that would risk Mattheo knowing I can indeed move, so I layed still.

The front door swung wide open, "I swear to Merlin Riddle if your tricking me" shouted Draco as he bursted through the front door, "why would I want to trick my only friend, I told you in the letter I did all of that to get you her" Mattheo explained to him calmly, "okay then where is she?" Draco asked looking around.

"She's upstairs, I immobilized her so she can't move" Mattheo told him, oh just wait until they find out I can move and move well I now have all the feeling back in my body, "come on in Draco see for yourself" Mattheo said and Draco started to walk up the stairs.

"Reyes, I don't think I ever seen you his still" Draco laughed, I just rolled my eyes, "I see she still has her attitude, but I'll fix that real quick" smirked Draco, "yeah, and with my help right?" Mattheo asked, "ofcoures, I wouldn't have her in my possession if it wasn't for you my old friend" Draco said, "so how are you getting her out?" Mattheo asked.

"Boy's!" Draco called and then Theo and Blasie walked through the door and right upstairs, "so where my brother and that Weasley girl?" Mattheo asked, "there all ready there" Draco told him.

What, they have Ginny in that place I need to do something but, I can't just leave my bestfrend there alone so I have to keep playing my part and play numb at least until we get there, "how's Hogwarts?" Mattheo asked, "fine only so Gryffindor's and Slytherin's left Dumbledore played it off as the graduated early, I hate that old man" Draco explained.

Theo and Blasie then picked me up Theo holding on to my wrists and Blaise on to my ankles, "take her to the boat" Draco ordered, "you got it boss" Theo answered and the two boys carried me down the stairs and outside and down a long path that lead to the water and onto the boat.

"She's actually not that bad when she can't move" Theo said as the two of them placed me down, "she can hear you, you know" Blaise told him, "so" Theo started, "at least I don't have to listen to Draco rambling on about her now that he has her" Theo said, "Theo for real shut up" Blaise snapped and walked away to where I only can assume was to drive the boat.

Then Mattheo and Draco walked onto the boat, "Mattheo you go and make yourself useful while I have a chat with dear Reyes here" Draco said not even looking at Mattheo and walked right over to me, "okay" Mattheo said and left.

"I know you can move" Draco whispered as he squatted down closer to me, "don't say anything just nod you head yes or no" Draco started, "is Mattheo in love with you?" He asked me, I nodded my head yes, "I need to play his game don't I?" Draco asked, I nodded yes, he didn't say anything else just got up and walked away.