Fake Sword

I flew over to the pitch and saw Harry sitting in the car waiting for me, but he looked different then when I left he looked like he was looking for me then just me.

I landed my broom and walked over to Harry in the car, I leaned over to his driver's seat window and knocked on it, he rolled the window down.

"I am back" I said, "I glad for a moment, I didn't think you would" he said, "think so little of me brother" I laughed, "well" he said, "well what?" I asked, "did you get it? The sword?" He asked.

I laughed and held up the sword, "oh, I got it all right" I laughed, "so easy" he said in a questionable tone, "yes" I said and handed him the fake sword.

He took it out of my hands and expected it, "say Harry do you what to walk around Hogwarts, you know for old time sake" I said, trying to get his mind off the sword so he doesn't know it is a fake.

"Umm, sure" he agreed, "well come in then" I said and opened the car door, he tossed the sword into the back set and got out of the car, he locked it and we walked into the castle.

"I missed this" I said looking around the castle, "me too, Hogwarts is my" he said, "home" we said at the same time, "home" I repeated in a lower tone, "I could be again one day" Harry said.

"What do you mean?" I asked, "well, I am working on a plan to take over the castle for us Gryffindor's" he said, "oh" I said and looked at the ground in dissapoitment.

"Don't worry y/n, you can come too of course" he reassured me, "good" I said and gave him a smile I also felt guilty at the same time I knew the other house deserved to live there as well, "but, wouldn't the other houses want it to?" I asked him.

"Well probably but, no one knows but us" he said, "not even Cho?" I asked surprised, "no" he told me, "you didn't actually mean what you said did you?" I asked.

"What are you talking about?" He asked, "about you and Cho about how you two love eachother" I said, "well yes" he said in a quite tone.

"Harry" I said in a dissapoited tone, "she is just using you, for you money and fame, she told me herself" I told him, "no it's not true" he said in denial.

We more reached the stairs of the astronomy tower, "anyways let's talk about this later" Harry said, "if you wish" I said annoyed.

"Do you want to go up there?" I asked and pointed to the top of the astronomy tower, "sure why not" Harry agreed and we walked up the long twisty stairs.

I hope the boys are ready and show up soon, if Harry keeps talking the way he is I might end up pushing him off the tower myself.

We made it to the top, I walked over to the edge and looked out in the distance, "I like it up here" I said, "yeah it's pretty nice" Harry agreed and made his way over to me at the edge.

"I never really came up here when we went here and I wish I did" I admited, "well if I get the castle you can come up here all you want" Harry told me.

"I guess your right it just won't be the same with out all the other houses" I said, "well you can blame Malfoy for that" he laughed, this quite angered me but he was also right in a way, but I know it is just as much Harrys fault as it is Draco's.

I didn't respond to Harry I just gripped the railing, and look out at the castle grounds which were now getting over grown, you know because no one is here to take care of it.

"Y/n, you all right?" Harry asked, "just fine" I said trying to sound fine but my mind was filled with so many different thoughts, "well it doesn't sound like it, I am your brother I know you" he said, "do you?" I asked,