Nandini was least affected coz this just meant that she is getting a paid leave coz of government. So being careless abt that, she continued with her remaining shopping. Now she shopped for 2 bags, lots of clothes and few showroom footwear too.

Well Nandini believes in buying clothes and bags from proper brand and doesn't like to waste money on jewellery. According to her, street vendors have more variety that the expensive one's.

Other thing is Nandini is a fan of chicken burgers and sandwiches. She would never hesitate to try any of them in new receip. Now coming back. Shopping this, it was night time and she had loads and loads of bag. She was tried and tired of picking up the bags too which is why she decided to end her day.

Taking a big parcel from kfc, she made her way to her home and reaching there she dumped all her bags on the bed. Well when she was unlocking her door, that is when her bladder indicated that it needs to be emptied immediately so after keeping everything on bed, she rushed to the loo.

While she was peeing, that is when she realised that it's been hours and hours when she last used the loo. Anyways, cleaning herself, she came out and took her take away first. Eating that and enjoying it. She came on the bed and started removing all her shopping stuffs

Looking at that once again and nothing down their money in a book, she was busy in that when again Manik called her. So she started talking to him along with seeing her stuffs and noting down their price.

Half way down the conversation and she was done with noting down everything so while talking, she started calculating everything and once she got the total she said.

Nan-purre baara hazar ki shopping ki hai meine.

She said that proudly cutting off Manik's conversation and hearing that Manik asked

Ma-12,000...........wow.

Nan-haan..........ab kya hai na..........mere boss itni moti pagar dete hai muje........aur mere aage piche toh koi hai nhi..........ab mei nanhi si jaan use kr kr k bhi kitna use karungi aur save kr kr k bhi kitna save karungi..........aur waise bhi ek hi life hai..........so I am just enjoying.

While saying this, in mid she got up to place a cup of tea for herself and once she was done, Manik asked.

Ma-aur kabhi paise kum padh gaye toh.

Nan-toh hai na mera boyfriend..........jo Abhi Dubai mei betha hai..........uska wallet toh halka krna chahiye na.

Ma-aacha..........lekin kaal jab tumhari shadi hogi toh...........dahej kaise laogi?

Nan-shadi ka toh

But then she stopped abruptly and than asked being shock.

Nan-aap dahej lenge?

Manik trying to control himself.

Ma-haan ab tum baara hazar ki shopping afford kr skti ho toh.........dahej toh de hi dogi na.

Nan-aur ussi dahej k liye andar na karva do aapko.

Saying that she ended the call and banged her phone but in next moment she made an haww face and started looking for any scratch or break but luckily her phone was unharmed while Manik started laughing hearing her and dialled her again. Picking up the call she said in a angry tone.