Chapter 108: Extra Six: If (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Finally, that is, he hopes to receive a request for getting along with it, which highlights his unwillingness to make mistakes.

Thinking of this, Lezhi got up from the bed enthusiastically, sat down at the desk and turned on the lamp, and quickly wrote information about himself on other waste paper: his allergens, the medicine he took, what he hated Thunder... But at the end of writing, Lezhi suddenly felt a kind of timidity.

Song Yu didn't want to make mistakes.

Is his feelings towards him a mistake that needs to be avoided by him?

This hypothesis caused Lezhishi in his teenage years to be confused for the first time.

He didn't know how he liked the older brother who only existed behind the pen and paper. This sounded a little weird, like the plot of a novel from the last century. But he thinks that many people in this era will also fall in love with virtual characters and an image carefully set up on social networks. In comparison, he is not even so pitiful. After all, Song Yu is a real existence. A person, as long as he wants, he can break the rules and see at any time.

What's more, Song Yu is so good. He is willing to listen and give him continuous care during the growth period. No matter how weird ideas he writes in the letter, Song Yu can understand and give him a steady stream of new inspiration and enlightenment.

He is the farthest person in the world from the time of Lezhi, and he is also the most intimate existence with him.

How could he not like Song Yu?

Once he knows his mind and Lezhi, he starts to worry. Although he has relative confidence in himself, he also knows that he is not perfect. There is nothing wrong with homosexuality, but the probability is low. It is almost zero for him and Song Yu.

He had more fantasies about Song Yu than anyone in the world. At night, he would listen to the wind outside the window and imagine Song Yu's appearance. Every Chinese he met should not be as good-looking as Song Yu.

When reading the letter, Lezhi often imagined Song Yu to speak to himself. Chinese is such a wonderful tonal language. The combination of four tones makes speech as beautiful as singing. Song Yu must also have a voice that can utter these wonderful tones. So Le Zhishi worked hard to learn tones, but it was really difficult. Except for his father, he could hardly find a practitioner who could speak standard Chinese, so he always made mistakes and even wrote in his letters if If he can't distinguish between Qusheng and Yangping, he will read Song Yu as Song Yu, and Song Yu's image will be a cute little fish.

Song Yu wrote back and said, "I believe you can tell that you are a very smart student. But it's also good to be a little fish."

Seeing such a reply, Lezhi Shi was both happy and sad. He faintly felt that Song Yu was indulging himself, but he was not sure whether the root of this indulgence was liking, the care between friends, or even someone he knew. Encouragement from my younger brother.

The more you think about it, the worse it gets.

Lezhishi's confusion and anxiety aggravated when he was sick. He wrote a lot of letters in a drowsy manner and discarded many of them, but because he didn't want Song Yu to wait, he dragged his sick body. Pack the letter and mail it away on the last day.

I didn't expect it to be sent wrong.

This disrupted all the original plans that Lezhishi had set up-to keep enough mystery before meeting for the first time, so that he looks forward to meeting like himself, maintains health and vitality, and tests whether he will resist the same sex. If not, Then work hard, try to pursue...